COBL on the radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theyhype

The Fly
I just hear COBL on WBRU (magor modern rock station in Providence, RI - USA)

Any news on this.

Sirius AltNation has been playing City of Blinding Lights lately - an unedited verison
another channel spectrum has been playing Sometimes quite a bit as well

I don't hold much hope for any local radio in STL

KROQ (modern/alternative rock)and KLOS (classic rock that plays current songs) in Los Angeles, have both been playing "City", no edit, for a few weeks now, I'm happy. :)

It would be a nice touch if U2 releases "City of Blinding Lights" as the much talked about 25th anniversay single. That song really has a reflective (looking at the past) type sound to it.

zoopop said:
It would be a nice touch if U2 releases "City of Blinding Lights" as the much talked about 25th anniversay single. That song really has a reflective (looking at the past) type sound to it.
Yes, but I would like some great "single version"... something close to what they did at the brooklin bridge show... it was amazing...:drool:

About a month ago, they played bits of this song during the ladies ice skating competition on tv. It fit really well, especially the "you look so beautiful tonight" while the ladies were ice skating.

Here, I heard Vertigo a few times, two times All because of you and the other day, Sometimes for the first time.

I had a dream the other night that they had released COBL as the next single and I had just downloaded the video onto my computer. It looked just like the ABOY video, though. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom