Closed Thread:Bono's behaviour and Fan opinions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silence

The Fly
Is it really fair to close a thread becuase an admin feels it should be due to redundancy? I'm not sure how redundant the thread is as it has been a point of discussion for a while.

Anyway I think their could be a proccess where those in the thread vote to decide about closing a thread.

In my opinion he wasn't being serious. Every concert I've been to since the Joshua tree the whole band has been great to their Fans.
Anyways from what I've read and seen. Some people who go to their concerts can be obnoxious and abuse other fans around them. Guess were all human.

Yes i think ur right Qiuet1:up:, when I review the clip, seems he is just muckin about.

I've seen people get very close to him in crowd situations and he is always very gracious.:up:

Seeing as you're new here, let me point you to our Rules and Policies. I suggest you read through them before posting further.

http://forum.interference.com/f224/interference-policies-and-rules-187101.html

I also suggest you specifically read the sections

"Why are threads closed"

"What constitutes a post or thread worthy of being closed, deleted, or edited by the forum moderators?"

Please do not start new threads asking why a thread was closed. PM or email the moderator who closed the thread.

Starting additional threads with the same/similar subject of the closed threads (i.e. 'Spin-off' threads) may result in a warning/suspension from the forums.

Someone has to interpret the above guidelines and how they apply to this forum. Ultimately it's up to our site moderators and administrators to make this decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom