Cleveland show MP3's, great quality!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cleveland Rocks!!!

Great show. This is probably the clearest guitar I've ever heard on a boot. you can hear every single note Edge plays. Damn....

Awesome bootleg.

-Mike

------------------
My U2 Bootleg Archive

I don't have a cd burner yet and was wondering if anyone would burn this concert recording for me? I would send you the discs along with a self addressed stamp envelope for return. If yes, please email at pak44@msn.com with your address.

Thanks.

-ME

That is not a bad version of this recording considering it is an MP3. But you should try to get the original non-mp3 recording. It is alot clearer, you really can tell a difference.

This is one of the best live recording I've ever come across. Cheers.

~Zoo~

------------------
" They had the Vision, but we had the Television " - The Edge

" What Can I give back to God for the blessings he poured out ? "

Thanks for the link olive. Anyone think that u2achtung.com would leave these available for another 4 weeks? By that time, I'll be home and have access to my burner. I would like a copy of the original, though. If anyone has or knows where to find it, please please please email: tc279701@ohio.edu, thanks a million.

Definitely one of the best shows I've ever downloaded. It feels like you are listening to an officially released live album! A must download for those who can do it.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

I'm not hearing much of anything when I dowload these. Anyone else have a problem with these mp3's??

------------------
"Hey, pardon me for askin', but who's that little ol' man?..."

pvanort.. you have to change the filenames to .mp3. if you've already done that, then I can help you not.

Back
Top Bottom