Classic Albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sanchez

War Child
I'm sure most people have seen the show Classic Albums, especially The Joshua Tree. I love this, how the band and producers break down the songs, talk about them, listening to different aspects of a song, you know stuff like that. I would LOVE it if they did a Classic Album on Achtung Baby. Would anybody know if there will be one in the future?

How bout Pop? That's a classic album if I ever heard one...unfortunatley the band would beg to differ...

I think there were rumours that Achtung Baby was very high on VH1's list on the future shows...

Sanchez said:
I'm sure most people have seen the show Classic Albums, especially The Joshua Tree. I love this, how the band and producers break down the songs, talk about them, listening to different aspects of a song, you know stuff like that. I would LOVE it if they did a Classic Album on Achtung Baby. Would anybody know if there will be one in the future?

I emailed them a while ago:

Hello,
I've followed our series about Classic Albums, and would be very happy
if you did another season of these.
Among the albums this time, I would like to see U2's Achtung Baby.

Thanks in advance
Simon from Sweden
And this was their reply
Dear Simon,

Thanks for your email - it is on our wish-list.

Happy New Year!

Best regards,

Catriona Lawless
Production Co-ordinator
Their email addy is isis@isis-productions.com
Go ahead and send them an email!

bono_man2002 said:

Lets not start this about smilies again :)

Why? SCARED?!!

teu28.gif

:wink:

I love the JT Classic Albums and an Achtung Baby Classi Albums would defenitly kick major ass! They could totally do a two hours show on that one. ANother one for Pop (and maybe War) would pretty damn cool too. :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom