Christmas Eve in Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

barlowdog

War Child
Does anyone remember this track? Bono is talking about Christmas eve in Dublin as Endless Deep and New Years Day are playing softly as background music. Does anyone have this and is able to send to me?

Wow. Nice indeed. I'm not sure what I enjoy more, listening to that man sing or listening to him talk. His voice, dialect, accent is so mesmerizing.....here it sounds like the voice of a young man, and a hint of a bit of a cold too. Still, very nice. Thanks!

sami0201 said:
his voice sounds so different! :ohmy: But you can still tell it's him

hah, i think his voice sounds that way because of the recording. it's like a pitch higher than normal.

ruffian said:
here you go--merry christmas!

http://s45.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0A7EUSCCOA1X516HYE4DIAT2DW

Ruffian

Thank you so much!! I just got back after being away from the computer for a couple days and this was a wonderful surprise. You rock! :rockon:

david said:

hah, i think his voice sounds that way because of the recording. it's like a pitch higher than normal.

Yeah, I've always wondered about that. It's clearly at least War-era, but he sounds like it's pre-Boy era.

Anyone know what this is from? It's always sounded like some sort of radio thing to me, like he walked into a radio station one night and recorded it for them to play.

Back
Top Bottom