Chris Moyles Show - Radio 1, 2moro...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
According to one of the dj's on Radio one today, there is going to be an exclusive U2 announcement on the Moyles show (7-10am) 2moro morning? (Bringing the album forward anyone?)

I'm going to go with the album being pushed up (or released early on itms) or perhaps just the single release tomorrow

anyone able to record this?...i'm sure someone will.

99.9 % chance of iTunes and Tour 0.1% (still better than nothing).....
i dont see why they need to bring forward the release, as nice as it would be.

Only caught a tiny bit on the way to work. They were playing Vertigo, so I thought they would say something after that...but nothing. There was some girl on the show who was talking to Moyles about going on tour with Bono and how nice he is. I couldnt recognise her voice tho.

(Please let the album be next week!!!):drool: :drool: :drool:

It was announced you can win tickets to see U2 playing at their studio next Tuesday night in Dublin with a handful of other compeition winners. Zane Lowe and Jo Whiley will be the other DJ's running a similar competition. Accomodation and flights are included.

Aardvark747 said:
Only caught a tiny bit on the way to work. They were playing Vertigo, so I thought they would say something after that...but nothing. There was some girl on the show who was talking to Moyles about going on tour with Bono and how nice he is. I couldnt recognise her voice tho.

(Please let the album be next week!!!):drool: :drool: :drool:

That was Gwen Stefani just to let you know!

Lo-Fi said:
It was announced you can win tickets to see U2 playing at their studio next Tuesday night in Dublin with a handful of other compeition winners. Zane Lowe and Jo Whiley will be the other DJ's running a similar competition. Accomodation and flights are included.

:ohmy:

Thanks for the news bit, Lo-Fi!

How do you enter to win these tickets? Do you just have to call in at a certain time?

*lunges to the radio*

Last edited:
You have to listen to Chris Moyles. Jo Whiley ( I think - the one who's always playing around midday) and Zane Lowe on Wednesday apparently. That's what I caught from the radio this morning while I was half asleep. :up:

Back
Top Bottom