CHILDREN are celebrating this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
...in Palestine! Can you believe it. Those people have gotten so used to violence, something this bad happens to their enemy (USA) and they rejoice. But why bring the children into this?
frown.gif
I saw Palestinians on tv, CELEBRATING, shooting bullets into the sky in joy, kids probably no older than 14, jumping for joy in the streets. It's a vicious cycle, the adults teach the children evil, and so on. God help us all!

foray

------------------
the only thing I know is that I know nothing

Evil spreads like a deadly virus, is there any other kind...

Evil must be brought to it's knees, even if it's knees are the heads of children.

I'm not a violent person, but I see no other way to combat such outrageous behavior. This isnt me being an ethnocentric american, this is me being a human being - knowing that blowing up a building with tens of thousands inside... isn't a solution to any political conflict.

P E A C E.

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Extremely disturbing!

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Heartless fucking bastards. As long as there are people like that, this will never end.

------------------
Change is the only constant

please don't forget these people are just the minority of Palastine. There are people there down on their knees praying that they had nothing to do with it.

You're right, blue suede shoes. I hope the people who have to make the tough decisions are able to keep their heads cool.

It may sound cruel, but this is what those kids have been taught. Teach them to love and they will love, but teach them to hate and they will hate.

It?s not the kids fault, they are only kids, it?s the world that teaches them to hate
frown.gif

Evidently some Palestinian leaders have asked them to stop celebrating...it was only one group of Palestinians doing this...not every single one of them..

Israelis have been telling us for years how *some* Palestinians teach their children to hate and murder....now maybe we will believe them...

dream wanderer

I hate to say this, but it seems that the hatreds between Israelis and Palestinians are already existed for generations. Some of the parents and teachers there (not only the Palestinians) educate the children to hate each other. I don't know... but it seems that those hatreds will last forever...
frown.gif

Originally posted by AM:
It may sound cruel, but this is what those kids have been taught. Teach them to love and they will love, but teach them to hate and they will hate.

It?s not the kids fault, they are only kids, it?s the world that teaches them to hate
frown.gif

I agree.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

mad.gif
at the Palestinians that were celebrating. That's sick.

------------------
We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of the earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill

When I see awful things happening to countries that the USA are not friendly with, it certainly does not make me happy. It naturally upsets me. You don't see us celebrating when something bad happens in the Middle East. It's called fucking tact!!

------------------
All We Are Saying...Is Give Peace A Chance

--John Lennon

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
You don't see us celebrating when something bad happens in the Middle East. It's called fucking tact!!

we only watch it life via satelite and are excited when yet another bomb hit whatever it hit (it was not always the target). Just recall the Gulf war. Shouldn?t be too hard.

Well I was still young during that war (I'm 21 now). I certainly don't recall being cheerful about it. War kills innocent people. This will never make me celebrate.

------------------
All We Are Saying...Is Give Peace A Chance

--John Lennon

Originally posted by AM:
frown.gif

I wouldn't indict the entire world for these kids' behavior, especially given that American, British, Russian, and Japanese kids would probably not behave nearly as savagely.

They were taught to hate -- by older Palestinians, their leaders in particular.

------------------
- Achtung Bubba
September, streets capsizing,
Spilling over, down the drain

Originally posted by Achtung Bubba:
They were taught to hate -- by older Palestinians, their leaders in particular.

don?t you think that the envirement has a big influence on this??? What can you expect from generations of people growing up in refugee camps with no hope of education, food, jobs, a happy, peaceful life.

The world has been watching this for ages and done nothing or at least not enough. I suppose that I?d be a very angry and despirate person myself if I?d grown up under such circumstances.

...in America! Can you believe it. Those people have gotten so used to violence, something this bad happens to their enemy (Iraq/Afganastan/Whatever Country Bombed That Week) and they rejoice

rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by AM:
we only watch it life via satelite and are excited when yet another bomb hit whatever it hit (it was not always the target). Just recall the Gulf war. Shouldn?t be too hard.

Well, I know I wasn't celebrating when soldiers on both sides were being killed in the Gulf War. I did celebrate when the war ended.

I was filled both with anger and sadness at seeing this. The setting that these children are born and raised in of course influenced them. The psychology of controlling and brainwashing the human psyche is filled with false logic, fear, non sequitors, more fear, and pseudo intellectualism. My heart breaks that a new generation of hatred and mental impotence is born and raised in these situations.

these poor children, unfortunately learn from the adults around them. they don't know any better. i believe most of them have grown up around violence and carnage,so it does not trouble them, as it does those of us who are not accustomed to violence.
their mindset is so different from ours, i don't think we can ever understand why they celebrate such a heinous act.

we are one, but we are not the same.

I found it ironic that in one of the video clips, the celebrants were shown cheering from the seats of their Ford vans.

And in a photo, a youth was pictured cheering and firing a rifle in the air...all while wearing a Chicago Bears football jersey.

Make of this what you will...

And in a photo, a youth was pictured cheering and firing a rifle in the air...all while wearing a Chicago Bears football jersey.

Probably that's because it was donated by someone to a releif agency which is attempting to keep people alive in the refugee camps that Israel is responsible for.

I know fors, that the fucking bastards can brainwash children to find it a joyful experience to knows families are being torn to pieces and hearts shattered forever makes me numb.
and the cowardice, no declaration, using our own people to kill ourselves, and not even showing their faces to claim their work, I can barely think anymore.

AM, I understand what you mean, but give them more, it goes to the leaders, who I believe are capable of nothing more than hatred, and it just gets worse. it's not that simple

Back
Top Bottom