Channel 4 Top 100 albums (this Sunday)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aardvark747 said:
JT AND AB will be there, i'm sure of it. Tho I can see sth like Led Zep 1 or Beatles - 'Revolver' topping the poll...:yawn:
(Actually I dont mean that yawn in a bad way really! I love Led Zep 1...not too keen on 'Revolver' tho):shrug:

According to my tv guide, Ozzy Osbourne is one of the celebrities to give his opinions on some of the choices...."mumblemumblemumbleYeah that fuckin J-j-j-j-j-joshua album from U-u-u-u-2....fuckin amazing! Sh-sh-sh-sharon and me dont ever stop fuckin playin it! That song T-t-t-t-t-t-trip thru the fuckin wires or something - fuckin brilliant! The f-f-f-fuckin harmonica at the start - shit m-me and I thought I played it well back in the Sabbath days on 'The W-w-w-wizard'. And that B-B-B-BOBO, he's fuckin brilliant too!

JACK - T-T-T-TURN THAT FUCKIN SHITE TOOL OFF, AND W-W-WHACK ON THE J-J-J-JOSHUA TREE WILL U!!"
:wink:

Actually Revolver is fantastic. Even if there's the worst track ever on it (Yellow Submarine :madspit: ) stuff like She Said She Said, Taxman, Here There And Everywhere, I'm Only Sleeping and Eleanor Rigby makes up for it. I'd go for Abbey Road or white album though.

And the stones suck. I mean, no, but they define the word overrated.

OK Computer? I guess it was a good choice.

God Part III said:

Actually Revolver is fantastic. Even if there's the worst track ever on it (Yellow Submarine :madspit: ) stuff like She Said She Said, Taxman, Here There And Everywhere, I'm Only Sleeping and Eleanor Rigby makes up for it. I'd go for Abbey Road or white album though.

And the stones suck. I mean, no, but they define the word overrated.

OK Computer? I guess it was a good choice.

Agree with most of what you said here, except the Stones comment. The Stones rule. :rockon:

But, I guess I can see how someone might dismiss them if they weren't into the whole "bluesy" rock thing. Because well, they have a lot of bluesy songs.

But I mean, "Sympathy for the Devil," "You Can't Always Get What You Want," "Honky Tonk Woman," etc. etc.

:drool:

Aardvark747 said:
T-T-T-TURN THAT FUCKIN SHITE TOOL OFF, AND W-W-WHACK ON THE J-J-J-JOSHUA TREE WILL U!!"
:wink:

TOOL?!?!?!?! SHIT?!?!?!?! NO!!!!!!:madspit: :no: tool is one of the best bands of the 90s. they should be on that list as well!! (preferrebly aenima, undertow, or lateralus...but opiate rocks too:wink: :rockon: )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom