CDNow: What the HELL is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is no information on the album. What's on it etc...

Weird. I dare you to buy it. haha

Album Description:
Limited to 1,000 pieces. Presented in an exclusive compartmented box with black velvet finish inside and out. Printed with the 'Heart Suitcase' label and U2000'. Includes their 2000 album, 'All That You Can't Leave Behind' on CD, a silver Zippo style lighter engraved with a heart and 'U2000', a black knil hat similar to one worn by the Edge and embroidered with 'U2000', three plectrums in assorted colors with a heart and the 'U2000' logo and a certificate of limitation.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005067B/qid%3D1011922198/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F0%5F1/102-6943520-6037762

Ya know I saw this a while back on Amazon.com, I mean like beginning of last year sometime....and I remember I wanted to buy it, and again there was no songs or details named- Very wierd.
Now, you got me curious too, I'm gonna e-mail them for a description! I'll let you know if they respond...
For 90 bucks, its gotta be very interesting!

Thanks Calvin! There's our answer! I knew I saw it there!!! Sounds cool, but a little too pricey for me
frown.gif

I've seen this item around for a while. I'm amazed at how accessible this item is considering that only 1000 copies of it were made. Hmmmm...

And I agree, spending $90 or more for a U2 lighter, CD, knit hat and don't forget those guitar picks, is silly. I may spend some of my $$ foolishly at times, but even I have restraints.

IMO, this is not worthwhile.

Back
Top Bottom