Caution Argument Ahead - Stuck In A moment is as good if not better than SYCMIOYO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think there are about 20 songs U2 have written that I would rather listen to than One.

That's not to say that One is a bad song though.

Personally there are 4 songs from the BomB that I PERSONALLY PREFER to One.

Miracle Drug
City Of Blindling Lights
Yahweh
Sometimes

But I've always been a fan of the more obscure tracks off AB such as Zoo Station, Ultraviolet and The Fly.

I can only be honest...and personally i think Where the Streets is U2's most defining song. No one has written something so remarkable. Eat your heart out Stairway to Heaven.

intedomine said:

Personally there are 4 songs from the BomB that I PERSONALLY PREFER to One.

Miracle Drug
City Of Blindling Lights
Yahweh
Sometimes

God none of these songs are anywhere near what 'One' is. Man have you no soul! As Edge said way back when the members of U2 used to talk sense "To me, it sounds like European Blues". And that is all there is too say!

It is my personal opinion that One is U2's most over-rated song ever.

I agree that One is quite an overrated U2 song. I still like it alot, but there are many other songs I'd rather listen to at any given moment.

I'm not saying that Yahweh is a better song than One. Im merely stating that I'd rather listen to Yahweh than One at the present moment in my life.

I go through phases where One is the "song of the moment" and at the moment I kind of need to rediscover it's beauty, even though I do love the song.

Yet I will not back away from my claim that Sometimes is a better song than One. Can't quite pinpoint what it is that makes me feel this way however.

Where the Streets Have no Name is U2's most DEFINING song however.

FullonEdge2 said:
I agree that One is quite an overrated U2 song. I still like it alot, but there are many other songs I'd rather listen to at any given moment.

Yeah.....like COBL, A Man And A Woman and Crumbs From Your Table them songs beat it to shit!:huh:

MrBrau1 said:
Nice RJ. Now someone who doesn't have the same opinion as you has no soul. Top notch dick.

Man you HAVE NO SOUL either, reverting to name calling and people on here call me childish. Top notch nobhead!:wink:

Sometimes is better', but 'Stuck... ' is easily the most under-rated U2 song ever.

Stuck is a great song thats I've grown to think ATYCLB is better than HTDAAB imo of course but I won't argue it

Back
Top Bottom