casting call for whortense groupies...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whortense

Acrobat
the wanderer thinks i'm lame for not having "fly girls." well, then let's have some changes.

if you want to be a whortense "fly girl" or "fly boy," post why and the most convincing requests will be accepted by me. what do you get in return? we'll see.

and if you come up with a coooooooooler name than "fly" boy or girl, you get 40 wortensexy appreciation spankings.

now write!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111
mad.gif

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Sorry. They're all taken! Once my picture was posted here I can't even go to the grocery store without being mobbed by people.

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

LarryMullen'sPOPangel and I volunteer to be, "Whortense's Magic Curl Bitches?."

I feel we would be the ideal candidates for this position because not only are we original members of W.H.O.R.T.E.N.S.E. Club for Girls, but we are also dedicated fans of the multiple Whortenses. In addition, April is the Official POPwhore of Interference and that should definitely count for something.

As Whortense's Magic Curl Bitches?, our duties would include whoring, keeping our hair perfectly curled at all times by the use of our magic powers, and providing moral support to the multiple Whortense's. I think you will find that we are the best bitches for the job.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

I'm sorry but I will not allow any more flyboys or flygirls ?

I am the original Fly Girl ?.

mad.gif

Whortense, I would be the official Whortense Insect Girl (TM) if Sicy wont let us use fly....

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
I'll Fly Lo your FACE!!!!

mad.gif

Fly Lo THIS!!!
mad.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
You no fun, Fly-Lo.

Notice that she didn't say she was against Magic Curl Bitches? , just flygirls and flyboys.

And Whortense I would like to add that notiti would make an excellent addition to our club. I can't say enough good things about her.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Sistah....give peace a chance!

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Originally posted by TheU2:
Mug?

CK
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but just the same you shall receive "Mug's Dreaded Eyes of Love." Recant.

I nominate DrTeeth. Only because I'd like someone to post a DrTeeth-sporting-groupie-clothing pic here... the other dr's would be great too i.e doctorwho and DrGonzo.

yarof

Ok the best I could come up with is Dr. Teeths sexywhortensegroupieshirt.

groupie.gif

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out
Nothing I Can't Do Without

Don't think I wanna be called "fly Boy", but how about being a member of "Whortense's posse"? Or "Whortense's pimp daddy"

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Originally posted by Whortense:
the wanderer thinks i'm lame for not having "fly girls."
that's a vicious lie

Wanderer just thinks you're lame .

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Calluna:

And I think Salome is evil.

wow, no gao?

btw, I was right
Wanderer doesn't think Whortense is funny, nothing specifically about fly girls
I might agree with him

if that makes me an evil jackass who's only reason in life is to bug you -- so be it

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 11-02-2001).]

no it just makes you an incredibly lame excuse for a moderator. if that makes me a jackass, then so be it.

please grace someone else's thread with your deadpan lack of humor. and if you want a war, you'll have it. mark my word!!!!!!1111

GAO
mad.gif

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Back
Top Bottom