Cash for Questions::Edge::Q magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeIsTooSexy

ONE love, blood, life
They asked for questions months ago but does anybody know when it was published or if it was yet?
Because I'm pretty eager to read it.
thanks
=D

It definitely hasn't been published yet. I subscribe to Q and in each issue they have Cash for Questions and a preview of the next month's subject. There's been no mention of Edge so far.

good ? and thanks for the answer Biff

Last edited:
The new Q is out and Edge is confirmed for next months Cash For Questions.

Cheers,
Jim

well what would you ask?

edit- to both of you

Last edited:
are the cash with questions for other previous artists usually funny questions or questions that have to do with the new stuff they're doing?

im sure edge would appreciate a really witty question, though. it would give him a good laugh ;]

tuwie said:
are the cash with questions for other previous artists usually funny questions or questions that have to do with the new stuff they're doing?

im sure edge would appreciate a really witty question, though. it would give him a good laugh ;]

It's a mix of serious and funny questions.

For any one who doesn't know, 'cash for questions' are questions sent in by readers of Q to the chosen celebrities. And all the questions that get asked and published, the questionnaires of said questions are rewarded with cash. :wink:

Thanks for the heads up about this, I'll keep a look out for it! :wave:

i dont know i suppose id ask the edge "Were the first 4 albums about the apocalypse and written to be listened to at the time of it to be fully appreciated?"

COBL_04 said:
What's the idea with these? Are they gonna be gay questions or actual questions relating to what they're doing?

What is a "gay" question?:huh:

kimby said:

What is a "gay" question?:huh:

Questions that have absolutely no relevance to what Edge/the band is doing now. Or questions we have no interest in what the answer is. And what The Sad Punk posted below. Thanks! :)

I asked, "If you could be anyone other than yourself for one day, who would it be?"

I gather if I haven't heard from Q by now, I'm not getting any cash. LOL

Val said:
I asked, "If you could be anyone other than yourself for one day, who would it be?"

edgesaladff9.jpg

:giggle: Sorry, I had to.

COBL_04 said:

Questions that have absolutely no relevance to what Edge/the band is doing now. Or questions we have no interest in what the answer is. And what The Sad Punk posted below. Thanks! :)

i think it's fun to read something other than "When's the new album coming out?" "Mercy?! What the hell was that?!" blah blah, the questions in that Cash for Questions section are nearly always funny or 'tongue in cheek' and a nice break from what we read nearly all the time, loosen your collar a little :wink:

yeah i asked a couple of questions and i guess none of mine will be answered because i havent gotten an email from them.. i thought mine were semi funny. :laugh:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
yeah i asked a couple of questions and i guess none of mine will be answered because i havent gotten an email from them.. i thought mine were semi funny. :laugh:

please share

gareth brown said:

i think it's fun to read something other than "When's the new album coming out?" "Mercy?! What the hell was that?!" blah blah, the questions in that Cash for Questions section are nearly always funny or 'tongue in cheek' and a nice break from what we read nearly all the time, loosen your collar a little :wink:

yeah, i just didn't understand the concept. s'all good now. i just thought it was going to be an actual interview thats all.

if you saw roves interview with the band in brissy last year thats what i'm talking about.

Its this months Q issue which has the Edges Cash For Questions. Its out now, I just had a quick flick through it in the newsagents but will be buying it on my way home tonight, looks like a fun read from the highlighted quotes.

'We're all OK in the penis department'

'I'm one of the luckiest guys in the world. I couldn't be happier.'

'Does U2 attract its fair share of nutters? The odd one, but we don't take it personally.'

Read Q yesterday and as I suspected, the questions weren't after much. I suspect they were vetted by U2 management beforehand, normally there are a few risque questions but not this time , just the usual" how many hats do you own edge?", did you really punch bono?" "why are you called the edge?" " did you ever get stuck in the lemon?"
His answers wern't much more interesting, full of the typical soundbytes eg" were just getting lost in the music"....blleeerruugghh

Back
Top Bottom