Cardboard Cutout Elevation Adam vs. Termites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
One's made of cardboard and wood, the other eats them.

elevationadam011qs.jpg

helmut8dz.gif

i dont get this but u trying to say adam hardly moved during the elevation tour so he is made of wood ?

fair play

It's a joke from the Bono vs. Chris Martian thread.

but yes, you basically hit the nail on the head.

Damnit, beat me to it. Though I was going to do 'Frodam versus the Elevation Tour Announcement Cardboard Cut-out.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
That termite is really cute :cute:

Well, cuter than Clayton, who in my mind always looks like he 1) is contemplating, or 2) is in the process of, or 3) is reflecting on:
a really satisfying bowel movement.

(Sorry Beli)

Gotta go with Clayton. Clayton, cardboard or not, will not eat my house from within the walls ...

... at least not that I know of.

:shifty:

The termite's cute, but I'd still take Cardboard Cutout Adam. If you ever need to fool potential burglars into thinking there's a wild party going on at your house, you can do a Macaulay Culkin and let Cardboard Cutout Adam play bass in front of your window.

GibsonGirl said:
The termite's cute, but I'd still take Cardboard Cutout Adam. If you ever need to fool potential burglars into thinking there's a wild party going on at your house, you can do a Macaulay Culkin and let Cardboard Cutout Adam play bass in front of your window.

:lol:

*throws brick at Marv*

Along with the Macaulay Culkin factor, Cardboard Cutout Elevation Adam could potentially travel back in time on Edge's spaceship and fill in for Plastered Strung-out Real Adam in that infamous Zoo-TV show.

The case for Cardboard Cutout Elevation Adam is certainly gaining momentum here.

vaz02 said:
i dont get this but u trying to say adam hardly moved during the elevation tour so he is made of wood ?

fair play

He moved around, he just didn't wander around like this current tour.

;) you just have to take your eyes off Bono to notice.

Definitely the cutout, oooh, how about cutouts of the whole band!

No wait, that might make burglars want to go in to see U2.

biff said:

Well, cuter than Clayton, who in my mind always looks like he 1) is contemplating, or 2) is in the process of, or 3) is reflecting on:
a really satisfying bowel movement.

(Sorry Beli)

19.gif
3.gif

;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom