CAPTIVE (THE EDGE) - Thoughts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find this to be one AMAZING soundtrack album. The music is simply haunting. His collaboration with Sinead O'Connor is just incredible.

track one is one of his best works ever...imo

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Light a candle, a good glass of wine and a nice sigar ( in my case
wink.gif
) and you will have a nice relaxt evening. I like this cd a lot.

Read you, Rono.

MD - Thanks for the reminder about this great soundtrack. I've got the tape around here somewhere. It's probably about time to upgrade to at least a cd. Any idea if any of the tracks are out there in MP3 land?

What do I think? I think I need to buy it!
eek.gif

Not only am I a huge U2 fan, but a big Edge fan, and a big soundtrack fan. Why don't I own this yet...???

on the subject of soundtracks...I'm addicted to the one for "Amelie". Fabulous.

Definitely worth buying if you don't have it. I was very pleased after getting it off a special order.

One of my local used CD stores had the soundtrack.. and dumb me saw it about 10 times laughing over the name and NOT remembering that it WAS Edge. Bah. I need to get the soundtrack..

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by hotpepper:
MD - Thanks for the reminder about this great soundtrack. I've got the tape around here somewhere. It's probably about time to upgrade to at least a cd. Any idea if any of the tracks are out there in MP3 land?

I'm sure I could help you out if you can't find a copy.

there's one song on this album (can't recall the title) that sounds SO much like the theme from St. Elmo's Fire, that I always skip over it....

Has anyone actually seen this movie?? I'm very curious...

Now... who is this Edge person you speak of?
wink.gif

LOL. Edge is coolness, everything he touches is coolness.

------------------
"I have a dragon, and I know how to use it. I'm a donkey on the edge!" -Shrek

All That You Can't Leave Behind is my album of the year.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Back
Top Bottom