Canucks & large fat birds to be roasted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unforgettableFOXfire

I serve MacPhisto
Hey! Every Canadian interferencer, isnt it great to have a long weekend? Mmmm thanksgiving... Who wants some stuffing?

Have a great weekend everyone! *cheers*

Ps: Im thankful for SkeeK's friend saving me a ticket to the Hamilton show... sicy youve got some competition for the role of Goddess now
wink.gif
hahaha
biggrin.gif

anyone else thankful for something?

------------------
"Surely, there must be more to it than that?!"

"Dont call me Shirley"

So, somebody explain to me what exactly is the connection between Christopher Columbus and roasting large fat birds?
smile.gif

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Hey! Every Canadian interferencer, isnt it great to have a long weekend? Mmmm thanksgiving... Who wants some stuffing?

Have a great weekend everyone! *cheers*

Oh my! He's 'jailbait' AND Canadian!!

*just kiddin ya!*

I thought Canuck was an insult, no? I guess it's OK if you call yourself that? Can you pls explain? *tks sweetie*

H A P P Y T H A N K S G I V I N G !!

I don't mind being called a Canuck!
wink.gif
Oh, and Columbus Day is an American Holiday and actually has nothing to do with Canadian Thanksgiving.

Other good Canadian things...
canadaf.gif

Sarah McLachlan
Matthew Good Band
Bacon lol
Bob & Doug
Deathbear
mad.gif

Spirit Of The West

... many, many more!!!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 10-06-2001).]

Beer... good ol canadian beer..

(scene from canadian bacon):

" [...] yeah, and their beer sucks too!"
*arena goes silent"
*various hockey players jump the boards, a riot ensues, and all hell breaks loose*

Lousy Canadian things:

Alanis Morrisette
Celine Dion
the Montreal Expos
Sales taxes up the wazoo

I'd be grateful if I had a U2 ticket for either Montreal or Hamilton....(got a call from Propaganda this morning...
frown.gif
)

But Happy Thanksgiving/Jour d'Action de Grace tout le monde!!!

I have to add:

Daniel Lanois

canada.gif

Joyeuse Action de Gr?ces ? tous les Canadiens!
Happy Thanksgiving Day to all Canadians!

------------------
May the U2 force be with you

Originally posted by speedracer:
Lousy Canadian things:

Alanis Morrisette
Celine Dion
the Montreal Expos
Sales taxes up the wazoo

LMAO.. its so true... I agree... hahaha

lets not forget Eric Lindros LOL

thumbs up to canadian music though, well other than celine and alanis... *gag*

hahaha

well I dont know, maybe its supposed to be insulting, but Im never insulted by it...

Hoser on the other hand...

lol, I really dont mind being called a canuck. I just think 'youre damn right Im a canuck, and dont you forget it'. Im proud to be Canadian, if thats supposed to be insulting, let me ask you, if someone says hey american and makes some unpleasant face at you, do you think 'damn i wish i wasnt american'? No, you probably dont. Im used to people calling me whatever they want, so I dont really care if someone indicates my nationality. Canada kicks ass!
http://www.geocities.com/eldiabloca/picsngifs/canadian.gif = yeah, thats right, I AM CANADIAN (woohoo!)

[This message has been edited by ~unforgettableFOXfire~ (edited 10-06-2001).]

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

I thought Canuck was an insult, no? I guess it's OK if you call yourself that? Can you pls explain? *tks sweetie*

It's like being American and being called a Yankee... just a nickname I guess

------------------
And I felt like a star...

Dont forget our comedians
smile.gif

And our doctors who move to the states for better money...
Our lumber industry
our niagra falls
smile.gif

hahaha

Its kinda funny, what with columbus not really discovering Canada and all
tongue.gif
haha well actually my history isnt as great as it used to be, but didnt columbus discover part of cuba or something? not america? I dont know... But Im damn glad that someone decided, hell lets roast us up a fatass bird and serve it with gravy and pumpkin pie *droolz*

Enjoy yourselves Canadians!!!

I guess this is a Canadian Appreciation thread eh?

MikeyMike, Davey, Skeek, Julie, Angel, bearboy, the gorgeous Brando and all the cool Canadians here have a great one!

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Ps: Im thankful for SkeeK's friend saving me a ticket to the Hamilton show... sicy youve got some competition for the role of Goddess now
wink.gif
hahaha
biggrin.gif

You're welcome.
wink.gif

Hopefully the UPS man won't let us down on tuesday.
biggrin.gif

Today I'm gonna be having a nice Thanksgiving dinner... dunno if turkey is in the books though, sometimes we have other things just to be different. it's always good though!

Buttertarts are Canadian? Wow! I've never been more proud to be a Canuck! Those things are delicious!

Can't forget:

Beavertails, lots of wonderful snow, Bob and Doug (they're so cool I had to mention them again
smile.gif
), touques, donuts, and who could forget lacross, eh?

Go Sens Go!!

*Thanks Canada for their womens gymnastics team who drank me under the table at a party during the Sydney Olympics (and thanks for helping me with the lies that led to me getting a chauffered lift home in an official IOC car, even if I had to take one of your support staff with me
wink.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom