Canadian Vertigo Singles Release Date

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yahweh

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Anybody from Canada go to the music stores today and get Vertigo can any of you confirm that these singles are available in Canada right at the current moment?

Thanks

I know who you are Roland...you sold me your Messier rookie card you should email me sometime. You should know who I am now.

But dont mention my name here.

;)

Yzerman too....

You are the comic and cards collector arent you?

lol arent you the Daredevil collector, everything and anything daredevil?

I thought this thread was about Canadian Vertigo singles?

I live just outside Toronto and I got the singles today at HMV. I don't have the dvd one yet, but my friend who works there said the DVD single comes out the 16th.

machismo said:
I thought this thread was about Canadian Vertigo singles?

I live just outside Toronto and I got the singles today at HMV. I don't have the dvd one yet, but my friend who works there said the DVD single comes out the 16th.

Universal pulled this off their site umusic.ca several weeks ago now when they added the second cd single to their new releases listing. The DVD was there, now its not.

I WANT THE DVD! I went searching Ottawa, going from HMV to HMV, Music World to Music World, but I could find no DVD!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!

Thanks for the info guys I will be going to pick them up tomorrow...was just confused because of the release date posted on hmv.ca which is in december sometime and it didnt make sense.

Back
Top Bottom