Can you see U2 releasing another album after ATYCLB?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

welshigirl

The Fly
I hope so because I still feel they have more to give but my bf says ATYCLB is their weakest album to date:( :( :(

Whats your views?

Are you psychic U2DMfan? ;)

Welshigirl, play "Atomic Bomb" for you boyfriend, but don't tell him it's U2. See how long before he figures it out.

welshigirl said:
I hope so because I still feel they have more to give but my bf says ATYCLB is their weakest album to date:( :( :(

Whats your views?

...What???...:eyebrow:

Oh, i see, your location says: "Another Galaxy"...

Hmmm, good ponder ya got there :hmm:

While we're at it - do you have any idea what this Vertigo or Vertical-Tour-thing is the band's been doing since March? :huh:

Guys, U2've lost it. They'll never record again. They're totally uninspired, weak, derivative, and boring. You can hear it in ATYCLB. They just don't want to make any more music. There won't be another album. I'm sorry.

Axver said:
Guys, U2've lost it. They'll never record again. They're totally uninspired, weak, derivative, and boring. You can hear it in ATYCLB. They just don't want to make any more music. There won't be another album. I'm sorry.
As long as they dont serve up more drivel like 'The unforgettable fire':sick: That was a real lame effort:huh:

boystupidboy said:

As long as they dont serve up more drivel like 'The unforgettable fire':sick: That was a real lame effort:huh:

:barf: They weren't good until The Joshua Tree, and ever since Pop, they've just lost it. I'm glad they've quit.

oh good God what have I done?:( :eeklaugh:

I means HTDAAB not ATYCLB

*welshigirl goes to her corner now for being a naughty,naughty girl* :|

Pwahahaha!

Yeah, I think they have another two DEFINITE records left in them if none of them suddenly die or anything like that. Can't think that fair ahead though, they're going to have to REALLY make something new and interesting if they're going to make two DECENT definite albums...

spank.gif

OH MY GOD, THE NEW ALBUM HAS LEAKED, HAVE YOU HEARD "VERTIGO," I HAVE IT ON REPEAT, MAN, I'M NEVER GOING TO GET TIRED OF THAT SONG, THEY SHOULD PLAY IT TWICE EVERY NIGHT.

typhoon said:
OH MY GOD, THE NEW ALBUM HAS LEAKED, HAVE YOU HEARD "VERTIGO," I HAVE IT ON REPEAT, MAN, I'M NEVER GOING TO GET TIRED OF THAT SONG, THEY SHOULD PLAY IT TWICE EVERY NIGHT.

do U hav a copy without the beach noise and those spanish guys talkin' Spanish?????????? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom