Can you chew gum and walk at the same time?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
Cause I sure can't...went walking today while chewing 4 pieces of gum (I was tressed--I have a gum obsession) and tripped, falling directly into a friend of mine...who went falling into this gorgeous guy..

course the fact that I've only had 3 hrs sleep may have something to do with it...

Does anyone else have weird talents? (Chewing gum and walking, rubbing your hand on your tummy while patting your head, etc..)

I can do the tummy thing, I can do the splits, um...when my nose is wet and I breathe in I can make both my nostrils stick together...
------------------
*It's not why you're running, it's where you're going/It's not what you're dreaming, but what you're gonna do/It's not where you're born, it's where you belong/It's not how weak, but what will make you strong*
--Summer Rain

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 11-05-2001).]

I can bend my thumbs backwards.

Tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.

Flip my tongue upside down.

And put my legs beh.. ah nevermind that one.

Dont let CK see this thread cuz if he posts that disgusting eye pic I will put a picture of a wildebeast there instead.

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out
Nothing I Can't Do Without

I can walk and chew gum, but surely can't do that pat my head/run my tumtum thing.

For "my thing".. I can get into Lotus position (yoga term for perverts out there), lean forward - nearly laying on my stomach - and lift myself up to where I am directly parallel with the floor and balancing on my elbows.

I have no feckin clue to how I came to such an oddity.

I can drink 20 beers and still walk straight.

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
Now THAT'S a talent!!! REmind me to take you out drinking some time!

It's a deal!

------------------

What kind of beer do you drink?? Moosehead/Corona here..

Sam Adams and Blue Moon are my babies!

------------------

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:

Dont let CK see this thread cuz if he posts that disgusting eye pic I will put a picture of a wildebeast there instead.

I can flip my eyelids? Anyone wanna see?

CK

Cause I sure can't...went walking today while chewing 4 pieces of gum (I was tressed--I have a gum obsession) and tripped, falling directly into a friend of mine.

Are you Posh Spice?

'Liam [Gallagher] also attacked Posh?s autobiography Learning To Fly, revealing: "Posh can?t even chew chewing gum and walk in a straight line at the same time, let alone write a book."'

LOL!! Just kidding. Keep working on it, and you'll get it in no time.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Foxxern:

LOL!! Just kidding. Keep working on it, and you'll get it in no time.

I am not Posh..I don't have the $$, or the cute hubby...so the wacky accent, or the...ah, I was gonna say talent, but she doesn't have much either. Nah, as far as similarities go, we both have dark hair (now that I've dyed mine)
Thanks for the vote of confidence! *lol* Here's to ya!
icon22.gif

Originally posted by mikal:
I can drink 20 beers and still walk straight.

It's true...he can...I'm his witness!
smile.gif

I can walk and chew gum...do the tummy/head thing...and I can touch my tongue to my nose.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom