Can you burn music videos to cds?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foxxern

Refugee
Do you have a burning program that came with your CD burner? Most likely its either Adaptec Easy CD Creator or Roxio CD Creator. Anyways, the program should walk you step-by-step to make a data CD with all your music videos. But remember, you'll need multiple CDs if you have a lot of videos.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Either that or you can purchase software that allows you to rip any type of audio format like tapes, videos, etc. You download the audio into your computer and it digitizes it. Then you can re-master the audio or you can just burn the audio straight to a CD. Its a little time consuming but fairly easy.

What video audio are you looking to convert to CD? Odds are it has already been done and you can save yourself some time.

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 11-15-2001).]

I was going to ask someone in my residence, but decided the geniuses at interference are always the better choice...

So, I was just wondering, cause I have an incredible amount of U2 videos and my poor little hard drive is full. IS it possible to burn these videos using a cd burner? DO I have to do anything special?

------------------
*It's not why you're running, it's where you're going/It's not what you're dreaming, but what you're gonna do/It's not where you're born, it's where you belong/It's not how weak, but what will make you strong*

Burn it as a data CD. That's what I did.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom