Can someone from Ireland help?ie:Bono stamp!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono stamps?

Do tell us more...

------------------
"We feel like this is unfinished business - there's things for us left to do and that's why we still do it." - Larry

"For us, each night on stage has to be like the last night on earth. That's the way our band operates-we can't play the songs unless we're fully into them." - Bono

"The music itself will tell you where to go." - Edge (about recording)

"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked why there's pictures from airport on ATYCLB cover)

Here is what it looks like.
bonostamp.jpg

Was in the G.P.O 2 days ago and there were no signs of a Bono Stamp-this was discussed on PLEBA and some ppl came to the conclusion that this idea of a stamp was a lie..now im just confused
smile.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

I've collected stamps since I can remember(bit of a hiatus the past decade or so) IF there turns out to be any truth to the rumourPLEEEEASSSEEEEE somebody, swappsies?I'll trade you a black swan and raise you a Captain Cook.

Ok, hopefully this clears things up a bit. From as far as I understand, the fact that Bono WILL be featured on a stamp in Ireland sometime in the future IS true. However, the "prototype" that was posted above (originating from U2log.com) is just a silly hoax.

However, for those of you who love U2 and love stamps...you CAN get plenty of postal stamps featuring the band. Check ebay. Type in "U2 stamp" or "U2 stamps" or "Bono stamp" and see what you find.
smile.gif

i-1.JPG

U29shtTurkmenistan.JPG

BonobritawardsTAD.JPG

i-1.JPG

So, hope that information is helpful to everyone.
smile.gif
Cheers!

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe and U2 Concert Pics

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 12-31-2001).]

Originally posted by bullet the blue sky:
I can't believe people are falling for this.

I was gonna say...I thought that that stamp was a fake that U2log put up as a joke.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom