Can I get a WTF?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wrong doll!

miadoll.jpg

:lmao:

Whenever I see that, I don't know if I should feel horrified, or want to hug her. :yikes:

I still thing she (the doll, not Mia) could murder people in their sleep. :uhoh:

I once saw a video of flashing text ala The Fly suggesting that Bono is the AntiChrist. People actually believe that.

:love: that video is damn awesome!

:lmao: I pity the people who waste their time on these conspiracy theories.... tho they prolly pity us for wasting our time on the anti christ's message boards :wink:

I think Bono will be the very last person on earth. When everyone else is gone, he'll still be here. He will even survive the insects. I can picture him perfectly sitting around somewhere in his shades with the sun gone totally dark, cursing while trying to call some politicians in his (RED) motorola phone.

Someone mentioned that in 2012 time would start moving backwards.

Does that mean I would get younger again? Because I would totally be down for that.

I think it's Italian. 12/23/2012 is the date the Mayan Calendar ends. Basically, we're fucked. I think there's a few possibilities - 1.) Time just stops. And then it would restart and we'd do it all over again, maybe getting to 12/24/2012 the next time. 2.) The Universe begins to stop expanding, the Big Crunch begins. 3.) The Earth explodes. 4.) Time begins to go backwards. I guess there's a few more possibilities, but those are the most likely.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm gonna celebrate Christmas a few days early in 2012. I want my gifts, damn it! :grumpy:

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm gonna celebrate Christmas a few days early in 2012. I want my gifts, damn it! :grumpy:

November'd be cool. We can skip Thanksgiving, cause we won't be having a whole lot to be thankful for that year anyway. Actually, maybe we can start skipping Thanksgiving now. And lots and lots of gifts in 2012. I guess that year it won't be totally necessary that the gifts are wrapped in money. Cause we can pretty much max out all our cards.:D Course if the world doesn't end, that first credit card bill in 2013 is going to be a bummer.

November'd be cool. We can skip Thanksgiving, cause we won't be having a whole lot to be thankful for that year anyway. Actually, maybe we can start skipping Thanksgiving now. And lots and lots of gifts in 2012. I guess that year it won't be totally necessary that the gifts are wrapped in money. Cause we can pretty much max out all our cards.:D Course if the world doesn't end, that first credit card bill in 2013 is going to be a bummer.

Now that's a plan I can get into! :yes:

And just in case anyone's looking for wrapping paper for my gifts... click here.

:shifty: :D

Back
Top Bottom