Calling all U2 Fans!!! PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
I know most of you know about the petition online to save Hanover Studios that was started by Fintan Kennedy!!((great job fintan...wow))

Anyone who hasn't signed it please do so, it is making a huge difference in the battle to save HQ!

..Just surf the net for news and you will see its been picked up by just about every media/news source out there!..Huge publicity for this battle like nothing I have seen before!

Like fintan has stated it will either help save the studio or give them the deal that they want. The board can't ignore all the publicity..cuz the world is watching what will become of this. And you know that U2 is quite aware of this petition too..I am sure that they feel honored in what their fans are trying to do...

This is a huge part of U2 history y'all!! We can't let the bastards get us down!

So, tell family, friends and anyone you see to go to the site and sign that petition..!!

It isn't a lost cause yet!..It is worth it no matter what.
www.saveu2studio.com.

BTW...there are over 5300 signatures so far and counting!!
biggrin.gif

Peace!!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

[This message has been edited by U2Fanatic4ever (edited 01-30-2002).]

Hi,

U2 have NOT AGREED to move the studio contrary to some reports in the media. The most accurate report states that U2's lawyer told a planning hearing on Thursday that the music studio in Dublin docks must be retained as it served as a landmark. This was despite an indication the day before that the band were willing to compromise [something has happened to the deal]. The bands solicitor continued to argue on Thursday that the studio on Hanover Quay, where it has recorded four albums should not be demolished. U2 actually have started recording new material in Hanover this month.

I'm appealing to you to sign the petition and to mail all the U2 fans that use your website and mailing lists to ask them to do likewise. We need as many signatures as possible.

Please give U2 your support and help us retain the studios in Dublin.

Thanks

Fintan Kennedy http://www.saveU2studio.com

6773 signatures now. Hope it will help!

------------------

be uncool, yes be awkward

Back
Top Bottom