Calling All Old Zootopians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by
Old Zootopia was the BEST! And had the best people running it!

Yeah, I loved the sysops!

Last edited by a moderator:
GibsonGirl said:

GD scared the living daylights out of me. I avoided it as much as possible.

That ended up being the problem for me. GD did get rather scary and I never found another niche in Zootopia to hang out in that seemed like home to me.

BostonAnne said:

That ended up being the problem for me. GD did get rather scary and I never found another niche in Zootopia to hang out in that seemed like home to me.

You should have gone to the Zootopians folder! We were a friendly bunch over there. :wink:

90% of everyone in GD was extremely sarcastic and trollish...went there once or twice and never went back again.

I was on Zootopia for about 5 months.. then it shut down. Not long enough to know anyone real well... I'm hoping that Interfernce stays up longer then 5 months :huh:

Evalicious said:
My favourites:

BIP(BrattyIrishPunk)
DreamChaser(i found her here on interference.com!)
Lemon Grrrrrl
MiniBono(he/she was writing As The Lemon Turns,
a soap opera :lol: about Larry, Adam, Bono
and Edge, am i really the only one who remembers that!?)

I was harmy, btw!

Oh Lemon Grrrrl was cool! She and Vivian Cupcake could be so funny.

I miss the old zoo, I've stuck with the place. It's the official site, but it's never been anywhere near the same since it changed. I'm hoping when it reopens it'll really improve.

I've been reading on here lately. It's cool there's actually a lot of U2 discussions going on. But I think this is actually my first post at this site, because it's so big I sometimes overwhelmed whenever I come here.

bonojr62 said:
I was on Zootopia for about 5 months.. then it shut down. Not long enough to know anyone real well... I'm hoping that Interfernce stays up longer then 5 months :huh:

Don't quote me on this, but I believe the Interference forum has been around in one form or another for 8 years - we have temporary down times but I don't recall that it has ever been more thana day or 2....

Hello, my old comrades! My name was the same there as it is here. I only went there once or twice after it got "improved" but not any more, because I got invited to PLEBA by Seabird. Is she still around here? (Did I ever say "Thank you"?)

I agree about the GD folder. That place became a flaming pit of discontent. But the Band Members' folders were the places to go. Someone there said once that it was like a girls' slumber party, and that's about right!

Last edited:
namkcuR said:
Oh, I was a member of the old zoo from the beginning, was until the bitter end when Tiscali took over and made it into crap. I recognize all of the names mentioned thus far.

namkcuR = Jras/J.

I am J from the old zoo.

I could list you a comprehensive list of the regulars from the old zoo, but I'll only do that if it's requested. There are plenty that haven't been listed here yet.

Edited to say: nevermind, I'll just list them right now..

LCK
Digitallove
OTF
Green Eyes
nur der regan Weint am Grab
Cinnamon Swirl
Webedia
MissLindsay
MLD(the mad lunatic who could never take anything seriously)
Jonesy13
LadyOfHarley
Lady With The Spinning Head
The Minx
Melbourne_Mermaid
MaryFromNY
Jrasruck2(me)
Mutlee
CheekyMonkey
Vixenchick
Guitar13
Julli
Douge
Man With The Spinning Head

others...and many of them are still active on other forums.

Forget someone you tart??!! :mad:

HAHA, *twaps you*

Here I am, raises hand, BAJAGIRL

As for the comments on GD, aww, i never took the people to seriously, and as I am ever the optimist, i still have hope.

Bajagirl said:

Forget someone you tart??!! :mad:

HAHA, *twaps you*

Here I am, raises hand, BAJAGIRL

As for the comments on GD, aww, i never took the people to seriously, and as I am ever the optimist, i still have hope.

hehe, yeah, too busy in the A.P.A. folder. ;) That's why he didn't mention you, or me. Hmm, didn't get too many lads in that folder did we? ;)

--hmtmkmkm from oldzoo.

Old Zootopia used to be fun! I didn't post loads there but I do remember some of the user names. Shame its changed into that message board (if you can call it that) that they have over there now.

Ahhhh .. dear old Zoo .. where I found out what FOAD stood for, LOL!

Those band member folders were at least as addictive as this place ( must have been the blue in the menus) - and such a great bunch of girls I even started reading fanfic - Ewig was in the middle of a really cool story when it all went down, I recall... never did get an ending!

:wink: ~Ultra (still same username -was only in there around a year before the evil empire took over)

I was around the Zoo a lot. Didn't post that much, but I visited it for about two years I think. I stopped when they changed it.

I did get to meet some cool people (especially by personal messages) and I loved the Bono folder!

O yeah, I had the same username there.

UltraVelvet said:
Ahhhh .. dear old Zoo .. where I found out what FOAD stood for, LOL!

Those band member folders were at least as addictive as this place ( must have been the blue in the menus) - and such a great bunch of girls I even started reading fanfic - Ewig was in the middle of a really cool story when it all went down, I recall... never did get an ending!

:wink: ~Ultra (still same username -was only in there around a year before the evil empire took over)

Ewig still writes, a lot of people moved to livejournal. Also try wild thoughs escape. In fact, i think she is around here, and in the @u2 forum also, look in the adam folder there.

thrillme said:

hehe, yeah, too busy in the A.P.A. folder. ;) That's why he didn't mention you, or me. Hmm, didn't get too many lads in that folder did we? ;)

--hmtmkmkm from oldzoo.

Nope, btw, why havent you been on MSN??

Also, we really only wanted one lad in there, didnt we :wink: :sexywink: HEHEHE

I was originaly Mirrorball Girl, then changed to ~Blue~ I couldn't bring that username when I came here for some reason. I hope they improve zootopia, the old one was like home sweet home, why they changed It I'll never know!!! I still fondly remember my first time :)

I used to lurk in the Adam folder at the old zoo. Didnt ever post but I had lots of pm convos.

Nice people, they were.

old zoo, pre Edge posting interference :sigh:

my email for the non premmies is

belilindt [at] gmail [dot] com

RocknRollKitty said:
I wonder whatever happened to that lady Bono's Chin :hmm: if I didn't know better I'd swear I was just talking to her!

She was in the "new and improved" zoo, i think she said she was taking a break for w bit while the new new zoo came on.

I never knew if she was here , but probably.

Back
Top Bottom