C-span video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crzy4Bono

Refugee
Is anyone besides me just stunned by the company Bono is keeping on that forum? I mean my goodness how odd that he would be a rock star up there...

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
Is anyone besides me just stunned by the company Bono is keeping on that forum? I mean my goodness how odd that he would be a rock star up there...

If I didn't know better I swear I would've made fun of Bono. But you're right, I was very surprised by it, I mean I'm very bad with names, especially political figures and other "intellectuals," and I actually recognized more than just Bono. Probably the only reason I watched too.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Oh My God!! What an ass-kicker! He was so eloquent and non-threatening in his delivery, and then his message was so uncomfortable and truthful. I love him.

Elie Wiesel, as usual, was wonderful.

PS, thank you for the link and the watching tips!

[This message has been edited by martha (edited 02-01-2002).]

Thanks for the link Marina!
Bono is DA MAN!
mdf123111.jpg

Bono (L), lead singer of the Irish rock band U2, shakes hands with Archbishop Emeritus Desmond M. Tutu of South Africa, at a session of the 32nd Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel in New York, January 31, 2002. The session was called 'For Hope.' (Andy Mettler/Swiss Images via Reuters)

I was very impressed with what he had to say. I couldn't help but smile as I watched him speak about world issues, kinda blew me away! Anyone else noticed he was playing with his sleeve!?

If you didn't watch the forum last night, and wish you did well here's a link to the real video of the what got broadcasted on C-span. I watched the whole thing and was very intrigued. If you want to skip the introductions and go to straight to the panel, well it's about an hour later.

http://video.c-span.org:8080/ramgen/odrive/wef013102_opening.rm

Cheers

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Back
Top Bottom