"But it's your ASS"....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would just like to quote the old sexual innuendo from Peace On Earth

"Where I grew up
There weren't many trees
Where there was we'd tear them down
And use them on our enemies"

neutral said:
Bonoedgesheeps.JPG

Anyone notice that Bono and that sheep have the same facial expression in that photo? :eyebrow:

indra said:
That's entirely possible. There's a song (not a U2 song) where the lyrics are "I hope you think I'm welcome" and that is very clear in the studio version, but when the band plays live, sometimes the singer will change it to "I hope you think I'm well hung." Always worth a sincker! :wink:
which church song is it? :wink:

new order does this a lot - except in their case the original lyrics would've been well hung. (barney sure loves to talk about his penis...)

beatlesboy said:

Anyone notice that Bono and that sheep have the same facial expression in that photo? :eyebrow:

now THAT is funny.:D

In One Step Closer.....Bono sounds like hes says "a reptile has taken everything i call my own"...i swear he says that...;)

angel_28 said:
In One Step Closer.....Bono sounds like hes says "a reptile has taken everything i call my own"...i swear he says that...;)

:laugh:

damn godzilla!!!

angel_28 said:

:lmao: absolutely! In fact, I posted that in the Misheard lyrics thread.

I'm under the bridge and a reptile's taking evrything I call my own.

I thought in ABOY he sang:

"I like the sound of my own voice
didn't give anyone else a choice
I'm intellectual; pro-choice
racing with your boyfriend":ohmy:

Jofo- I thought the same exact thing but my last line was "racing with your ball and chain" :D

Aardvark747 said:
"...The man who's instrument holds mysterious powers over women folk - Adam Clayton"........

*checks out his tight lil' ass as he struts past!*

:wink:
Oh dear God..
:drool: :drool: you all just have to say this about adam, my favorite.:drool: :drool: :drool: *dies while thinking about it*

Back
Top Bottom