bullet the blus sky on 3rd leg?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mud baby

Babyface
This song is one of the highlight's for a U2
show. I was just wondering if it will be droped from the set list because of the recent events.

------------------
"get your head out of the mud baby"

Originally posted by Blue Room:
Actually with the recent events I think they will definately play it.

I would have to whole heartedly agree with Blue Room. They will definately play it.

CK

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

I have this feeling that maybe they won't, but I'd love it if they did.
smile.gif

------------------

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Yes they will play it, and Sunday Bloody Sunday too...and any other damn song that will blow the roof off.

To be honest, I'm surprised anyone is questioning the songs U2 might/might not play based on the recent attacks and military strikes. (on the supposed notion that they may be inappropriate)

When has U2 EVER backed away from playing timely, controversial, and meaningful music? What makes them the best band on the whole planet is their reluctance to let politics dictate their agenda. Essentially, their agenda is orchestrated to change politics and influence the world at large.

I have no doubt that some of these Third Leg shows could be the most emotional, awe inspiring and heart wrenching shows U2 has ever performed.

I can't wait.

Dalton

Back
Top Bottom