BTBS in "The Kingdom" Commercial

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dawnboo

The Fly
Unexpected U2 spotting this morning... I was just watching VH1 and they ran a commercial for the new Jamie Foxx-Jennifer Garner movie "The Kingdom" and the music in the commercial was Bullet the Blue Sky. I wonder if it's also being used in the movie itself.

Heard the commercial on TV last night, had to rewind to make sure I wasn't hearing things as I often do. :uhoh:

songs like this sound SOOO much better when ur not expecting to hear them ! and it goes so damn well with the trailer :drool:

I saw the commercial last night. The song seemed like the perfect choice for the scenes they were showing.

They play a snippet from Edge's guitar part on BTBS on NPR sometimes when they are just about to to to commercial. I love that.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
they had bullet on the trailer when i first saw at the begining of the summer (attached to live free or die hard)... the movie looks bad ass, some surround sound bullet wails only made it more spine tingling.
Yeah, I saw that trailer when I went to see Live Free or Die Hard, and when BTBS kicked in, I was like "Holy shit, that's Bullet!" and then I proceeded to ignore the rest of the trailer because the song sounded SO GOOD on the theater's sound system :drool:

I like hearing U2 in movies and TV... makes them feel "relevant" and also introduces them to people who might not have considered them.

I was watching Popmart the other day, and I wondered what someone would think if they tuned in during Lemon [Perfecto Mix]...

They showed another trailer here in cinema without the song before Bourne Ultimatum. :angry:

And I remember there was a thread about it already a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom