Brooklyn 22-11-04 iTunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiana Jones

The Fly
End of the Yellow Brick Road, Melbourne Oz
Hello hello,

I'm unemployed. I'm dead broke. I live in a country with no iTunes. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi ...

Someone kindly provided the iTunes Brooklyn tracks for free last week, but the posts seem to have been deleted, probably because of copyright.

Would anyone be kind enough to post links again? Please? I'll be your friend ... :(

I won't be trading them or burning them or selling them ... I just wanna hear the concert. It's been 11 years since I last saw U2 live and all I've got to go on these days are poor-quality bootlegs, so iTunes is a gift from Heaven ... except I can't get there!
:huh:

UPDATE: I found the concert at this address; http://planeta.terra.com.br/arte/u2outofcontrol/. Sounds great, except for the yob yelling out "One Tree Hill" every time Bono spins a yarn.

Last edited:
Indiana Jones said:

Someone kindly provided the iTunes Brooklyn tracks for free last week, but the posts seem to have been deleted, probably because of copyright.

Would anyone be kind enough to post links again? Please? I'll be your friend ... :(

Just so you know, links to copyright tracks aren't allowed here. Please don't request them to be posted. Thanks! :)

I'm going to go ahead and close this since there are so many threads about this show already. Feel free to contact me if there are questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom