brettig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
easy to do, salome, easy to do
smile.gif

I misplaced my mailbox

has anybody seen it?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Thanks for the e-mail addy Bama, i'll be sure to bombard your mailbox with lots and lots of pure crap....especially after that oh-so-cruel "diamond two peas in a pod" comment....muahahahaha!
Wuv always--Brooke
wink.gif

Originally posted by Salome:
I misplaced my mailbox

has anybody seen it?

It's in my mailbox....

Oh, feck, I misplaced MY mailbox with YOUR mailbox in it!

Has anybody seen it???

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

Originally posted by U2Bama:
You are beginning to remind me more of him each day.

Why such an ass Bama? What did I do? If you're trying to make an assumption about the type of person i am, don't even go there....because what i choose to do or write or post on this board is not always a good indicator of who i am as a person.....so don't be so quick to judge! You don't know me! If you're subtly trying to convey that you think i'm an egotistical or vain individual (which you obviously are)...let me be the first to tell you that you don't have the slightest clue about who i am...nor would i expect you too! So try not to make an ass out of yourself in the process (and by the way i'm not just referring to you....*ehem*).

Enough said...if you want to respond to what to i just said, please e-mail me in person...(TripThruUreWires@aol.com)...and i'll do the same. I don't want to make this any more of a public issue than it already is.
thanks,
Brooke

Back
Top Bottom