Bottoms appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eck05.gif

I always liked it. Follow it up with the instrumental "Even Better Than the Real Thing" from the Salome outtakes, and you have the start of an instrumental Achtung.

I love this mix...I never really looked at the 'Original Soundtracks' tracklisting so thought 'Bottoms' may have been a track on that LP with a 'Zoo Station Remix' named so simply to have a 'U2 feel' to the name...so avoided it until I heard the original (Which obviously never existed) when I finally heard it I realised it was just Zoo Station - A Remix. Why did they go and rename it?! :huh:

awesome remix though! Would have liked Bono's opening 'Oooohs ohhhhs' etc. from Zoo Station to have cropped up somewhere, though :ohmy:

It's great. The rhythm section on this and this whole era was of a different class. Todays bland rhythm efforts are crap compared to this. FUC~ING SUPERB!:wink:

Zootlesque said:

Alright, BG :uhoh: this isn't Pleba! :madspit: :wink:

Bottoms rocks my bottom!!! :rockon:

But why the hell was it named so? :huh:

Well no one has sent this song to me so the only way I can take part is by commenting on actual bottoms ;)

chickadee said:

Well no one has sent this song to me so the only way I can take part is by commenting on actual bottoms ;)

I can send it to you chick, but only have it as an itune, is that ok?

ok in Italy there are Ipods but...
hey I don't own one...:ohmy:
Have I gotta buy one to listen to the Bottom song?
Is there anyone who's gonna send it to me pleeeeze....
If you want you can ask me whatever rarity,
case bottoms is the only one that I don't own....
It's hard to live without Bottom...:wink:
Thnx,
Tom :wave:

Back
Top Bottom