Boston Elevation on VH1 November 23rd in US..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTB

Acrobat
From U2tours.com:

Source: RockOnTV.com

It appears the 90-minute edited-for-TV version of the Boston Elevation concert is finally coming to U.S. television on November 23rd. The RockOnTV.com web site lists U2 Elevation Live 2001 for that date, from 9:00 pm to 10:30 pm ET on VH-1. The show description says "Details TBA." We suspect this is the same TV edit of the Boston show(s) that has already been shown on TV networks in Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, and elsewhere.

Can't friggin wait!!!!

Wish I got VH-1
frown.gif

Alright! Can't wait to see this!

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Zoo-
My only regret in Prov.1 and 2,was not having the oppurtunity to meet you-
Where were you?
Diamond

Yeah, same here Diamond...I only went to Prov. 2 and was in sec. 119..didn't get to go there and hang out as early as I would have liked to..had to take the kiddies out trick or treating first..Even tho I didn't get to meet anyone, I could still feel the vibes from all the fellow interferencers in the arena...maybe next time...peace

Huh, that's funny but when you see the info section on www.rockontv.com it looks like the setlist from Providence 2 not the Boston show from the first leg...maybe it's a mistake, but if not it's going to be intense:

About U2 Elevation Live 2001
Songs performed are "Elevation;" "Beautiful Day;" "Until The End Of The World;" "New Year's Day;" "I Will Follow;" "Sunday Bloody Sunday;" "Stuck In A Moment;" "Happy Birthday;" "Party Girl;" "Slow Dancing;" "Kite;" "Wild Honey;" "Please;" "Bad / 40;" "Where The Streets Have No Name;" "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For;" "Pride (In The Name Of Love);" "Bullet The Blue Sky;" "What's Going On;" "New York;" "One;" and "When Will I See You Again (snippet) / Walk On."

What are your thoughts? Mistake or total intensity.

ramblin rose-

GULP GASP ..what!! I just checked out that site- that is definitely Prov 2's setlist!!! If this is true- WOW!!!!!

there WAS someone there taping the show, actually!! omgg can't think about this!

------------------
She's gonna make you cry
She's gonna make you whisper and moan

* U2TakeMeHigher *

Back
Top Bottom