Boston DVD: which songs are June 5 and which are June 6? What's the deal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2please

Babyface
As I expected, the DVD is not all from the June 6 show, and I was wondering if anyone can pick up what parts are June 5 and what parts are June 6 (maybe compare it to audio recordings). 'Gone' is clearly from 6/5 because Edge smashes his guitar at the end (is the whole song from 6/5, or just the end?). 'Kite' is also not 6/6 because they messed it up bad that night. The basketball punting got edited out of 'Streets' so that's not even a complete song. What's the deal?

It's most disappointing to me that the DVD isn't a real concert. It's an edited piece from 2 nights put together. I had a feeling they'd do this... what I really wanted to get was one complete show, but that didn't happen.

Also, the camera angles change way too quickly on some of the songs and it's more like a music video than a concert, which kinda sucks also. Overall though, it's really cool and we're fortunate to get it.

wow! Another fan from Central Pa region. I'm from Williamsport (loyalsock). Sorry, i just found that interesting

Back
Top Bottom