Booze, booze, booze

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a lot of booze for one night!!!
biggrin.gif
lol

Wow! *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

It's not like this is only for the four of them. I'm sure there are 20-30 plp at their after parties. Who knows if Bono drinks Guiness out of a bottle or at all. Even though the fact still remains bottle black stuff is the epitamy of disgusting. Only off the taps and must be Guiness Cold!

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

Rolling Rock!? Is that the same beer they make (here) in Pittsburgh? If it is, then wow.

------------------
Who's gonna ride your wild horses?

Won't you kiss me on that MIDNIGHT STREET, sweep me OFF MY FEET, singing 'ain't this life SO SWEET?' -David Gray

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

Originally posted by madonna's child:
Rolling Rock!? Is that the same beer they make (here) in Pittsburgh? If it is, then wow.

Two cheers for Rolling Rock! Some of my family have worked there in Latrobe a long while back. I enjoy it every once in a while.
smile.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

I have a family member who used to work for a local concert production organization, and if this is their entire list of demands, it's actually kind of modest.

You would not believe the incredibly detailed things self-obsessed stars require for themselves -- and the people my relative was working with were basically B and C list, certainly no one remotely like U2.

e.g. instead of "very good bordeaux" it would maybe say a year and a producer and what kind of glasses and that there had to be at least two vases of lilies on the table and all napkins must be purple and what kind of corkscrew etc.

And... of course it's for the whole tour, not just for them.

Originally posted by bonoman:
Who knows if Bono drinks Guiness out of a bottle or at all.

I do. He does.
smile.gif
(although it was on tap, but you can't get real Guinness on tap in the US)

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Back
Top Bottom