bootleg question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

broshere

The Fly
Does any one have these shows?

Popmart:
Colombus ohio

Elevation:
Lexington
Chicago 5-12

I was at these shows and are the ones i dont have boots of. please help if you can i have several boots we can trade if wanted.

Originally posted by broshere:
Does any one have these shows?

Elevation:
Lexington

I was at these shows and are the ones i dont have boots of. please help if you can i have several boots we can trade if wanted.

YES! But I have to find the second CD, it's missing
frown.gif
I would love to trade for a Baltimore or DC 2.

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

[This message has been edited by GypsyHeartgirl (edited 05-07-2002).]

I have the first one. The other one is around but it's missing. My CD burner will not work right now either, if you can wait I will have it someday, but I don't want to leave you hanging.I think I know a guy who might have it. He has almost everything so if you don't have what he needs maybe you can send him extra blank CD's. True to U2's 'find where you park your car' statement, he only believes in trades among friends and no money. wrpe1@mindspring.com His name is Skillet and he's very honest. If he doesn't have it email me at MSDK84@msn.com. Good luck.

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

I have a very nice copy of Chicago 5-12. Email me at joyfulgirl60@hotmail.com

ohhh I want that columbus show too-- my first U2 concert. if someone else has a readily available copy e me at jr_shark@hotmail.com. Gypsy-- I can wait if you can help me out.

I have Elevation Lexington. It's not the best copy ever, but it works...why don't you e-mail me at stateless72@yahoo.com
smile.gif

I have the Popmart Columbus show on my FTP, if an mp3 source will work for you. I've got the other two you're looking for as well, but it looks like you've got those under control.

BB

------------------
u22u.dns2go.com
port 2002
user u22u OR u22uvideo
pass u22u

Back
Top Bottom