bootleg names (where to find)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grace

The Fly
Can anyone tell me where to find a list of those silly names that bootleggers give each show? Specifically, i'm looking for all 4 Boston Elevation shows.
I checked FLOM but they don't have anything from the Elevation Tour yet and the Bootleg Cover Archive only has titles thru the Minneapolis show.
Thanks for any help
smile.gif

Originally posted by grace:
Can anyone tell me where to find a list of those silly names that bootleggers give each show? Specifically, i'm looking for all 4 Boston Elevation shows.
I checked FLOM but they don't have anything from the Elevation Tour yet and the Bootleg Cover Archive only has titles thru the Minneapolis show.
Thanks for any help
smile.gif

Well, many persons now make cover art for Elevation shows without giving them silly titles. They only call them Boston 06-05-2001 or Chicago 05-16-2001 and such. I prefer it this way as it is easier to identify the show.

Anyway, cover art for the Boston shows can be found on: http://keith.hispeed.com/u2

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Thanks for the links. It looks like the Boston shows don't have corny little names yet.I was just curious if they did. Actually I'm making up my own covers and i was just wondering if these shows had funny names i might use.

HI Nicamom! thanks for that link! i just checked and i think all these sites have the same covers.

hehe. i like to call boston 2 "the silly protest show" or "the hole in bono's heart show"

i checked out that link and the covers are different..maybe even better. i like the dc one a lot.

Back
Top Bottom