boo yah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no I am still awake after ending my work christmas night out in a chinese and somehow driving home while berating a work colleague who disappeared with the girl i not-so-secretly love that he not-so-secretly craves by walking her back to her taxi and doing untold things to her, or maybe nothing at all

yikes, bullet. that sounds not so good.
frown.gif

well possibly my lack of sleep and intake of alcohol is exacerbating things slightly! but the fact of the matter is.... right now as i type, he could be getting amorous with the girl of my dreams *sobs*

not that i'm jealous, of course

I am awake- it is just past 3pm here on Saturday arvo and I am putting off going to the shops and doing my Christmas present shopping- they close at 5:30pm and I havnt had a shower yet- wasted all of Saturday here on the net, so maybe if I get my act together I can make it there soon and do all of my shopping in an hour- sounds just like me!!!! I am a hopeless procrastinator
smile.gif

Woohoo! I'm still wide awake! I'll probably be up until 7:00 am cause I slept till 2:00 pm! Woohoo! Pass me the beer!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Originally posted by brettig:
Im right here cos its 7pm and my team was killed in the cricket
frown.gif
bummer
I'm here because ... mmm, I don't know why

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
I'm awake and I've been playing.

332%3B5%3C4723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D3232375844%3B47nu0mrj

332%3B5%3C4723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D3232375844%3B48nu0mrj

SicyCakes!-
Iam gonna KICK your SKINNY LITTLE ASS next time I see YOU..

YOU are in SO MUCH trouble..

And dont be thinking of a cute little defense and shit becuz you are SO BUSTED.

Thanks-
Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Back
Top Bottom