Bonus Track on the Best of 1980-1990!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I picked up a copy of The Best of 1980-1990 in New York during spring break this April, and, lo and behold, I found out yesterday that there is a bonus track after "All I Want is You"!!!

Is this rare? Does anyone else have a copy like this?

Mine is like that too. It's October, I think. I originally had the cassette and it was the same way. I recently bought the 2 disc set and was glad it had October on it too. October is a GREAT song!!!

Michelle

discothequeLP said:
I picked up a copy of The Best of 1980-1990 in New York during spring break this April, and, lo and behold, I found out yesterday that there is a bonus track after "All I Want is You"!!!

Is this rare? Does anyone else have a copy like this?

Im sorry to brake it to you but it aint rare! I have the CD two. Although i am going to pawn it soon to get a better deal with the 2 cd and DVD interview for only ?15.99 i think from HMV!!!

I can't wait! :wink:

OMG no way?!?!?!

[/sarcasm]

---------------------

Now, sorry this is old news to you now but no. It is in no way rare. The Best of 1980-1990 2XLP sets are VERY rare, i hear...(so now's the time to purchase a copy of 90-00 on LP just in case)

And as far as bonus tracks go, One Tree Hill was included as Track 15 on Japanese Copies of 80-90. Not sure how rare that would be considered though...(I'd have preferred it if One Tree Hill was put somewhere better on the record rather than after One Tree Hill, which really should have 'closed' it...same with The Fly on UK/JAP copies of 90-00...)

(sorry, I'm just spouting stuff everyone's heard already)

Leave the album on long after the last song ends. You can't miss it. But make sure you have the volume up really high.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom