Bonus Track On HTDAAB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a question, if someone can answer. On amazon.com they are selling HTDAAB the CD for 10.99 and HTDAAB the collector's edition for $35.99. What is the difference?? Do you get the book with the collectors edition or is there something more?

It's kinda confusing me. But I think the collectors/limited edition is the one with the CD, book and DVD

How's it all packed in the deluxe edition?!
I heard that the CD/DVD are inside the book, does that mean that you won't get normal cd box?!?

"Fast Cars" isn't mentioned at all in the U2.com article about the four different formats. I just hope that everybody will get that track...

Alright well I just pre ordered the collectors edition.

It better be worth it :angry:

I'm beginning to wonder if I want everything on the album and the DVD, do I have to buy EVERYTHING - all four formats? I really hope that one of those formats have everything. Or else this can get very expensive.

ElectricalVoice said:
I'm beginning to wonder if I want everything on the album and the DVD, do I have to buy EVERYTHING - all four formats? I really hope that one of those formats have everything. Or else this can get very expensive.

Yeah for sure, with the tour coming up, Im trying to make at least 3-4 concerts, I think I might be giving u2 that 500 pounds that Bono was talking about just this year alone.

Yeah, at this point it looks like i might just download Fast Cars if it isn't on the deluxe edition. So one normal edition and one deluxe, 45 bucks. not too bad for the album, a dvd, 4 acoustic songs and a book(lette).

Just buy the UK limited edition of amazon.co.uk because it will include fast cars 99%

are you positive that it'll include Fast Cars?

I am looking for CD with DVD, Collectors Booklet & Fast Cars I'm guessing I have to either order it from Amazon.co.uk or Amazon Japan........is this correct?

Xavier

Back
Top Bottom