bono's sprained ankle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
the other day i could have sworn that i read an article somewhere saying that at some show (or perhaps political appereance), Bono leaped off his feet and hit his ankle when landing. for the life of me, i cant rememebr where i read this, or if i'm just dreaming it up.

anyone?

it is not a recent happening from what i remember. i read it, and went, "Oh, i didnt know that happened back then".

if only i could remember...

Bah... Spaining an ankle is not that bad... I got both of my ankles spained when I was younger. Fell down the stairs eheh. He survived, our dear Bono ;) No need to worry.

Funny you should mention this cos I in fact have a sprained ankle today after slipping and falling on the ice last night! :cry:

Maybe you are referring to this?

From U2 At The End of the World:

"Bono's foot is swollen, bandaged, and wrapped in ice and towels. He fell and twisted it last night at the end of Bullet the Blue Sky, reaggravating a sprain from an earlier show. He ignores the discomfort and plows ahead with his speech."

This is just before the Sydney Zoo TV show.

Zootlesque said:
Funny you should mention this cos I in fact have a sprained ankle today after slipping and falling on the ice last night! :cry:

awww zoot :hug: do you want me to send you some pain relieving cream? :wink: ice blows, that's why I wear Bono shoes, cuz in my converses I'd slip and die for sure.

anyway I think Bono's had far worse injuries than a sprained ankle... that man cannot stay out of trouble...like when he fell off the stage on the opening night of Elevation tour! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom