Bono's Sexiest Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moonlit_Angel said:

"Wild Irish Rose" video, and I remember Bono looked fantastic in that one, too.

I have never seen that one! Where can I get that?

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

Ooh, and then there's "Spanish Eyes", as well! Wow...

One other one to add, that I can't believe nobody's mentioned yet: "The Fly".

I :heart: the Fly character. :drool:...

Angela

OMG!! I absolutely love the FLY!!!!:bono: That's when I really got the hots for Bono!!! He looked so good ,I loved his hair ! That video is great,I like his hairy chest,too!:flirt:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Discotheque

One (either)

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Beautiful Day

I like that close- up from "Please" that you have as your avatar!!!!:love:

Did anyone else think it looked like he was really starting to tear up in the video when he's singing against the cloudy sky backdrop?
There are some great close-ups of him in that video but again I wish they were in color...:wink:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Why is this not in PLEBA? :confused: :sexywink:

Sorry,I am new around these parts and ....everything I know is wrong....LOL!

Originally posted by U2Kitten

IGC is WOW. I have never seen Spanish Eyes or Red Hill Mining Town, but they look very hot!

Others where he looks very good:

WOWY
ISHFWILF
EBTTRT
Angel of Harlem
Elevation (Evil Bono!)
The Fly
Beautiful Day (tight black pants)
TGBHF- something about the candlelight
The Unforgettable Fire- pretty thing

YES!! Great choices,U2Kitten,although I have never seen TGBHF..

I also like "The Sweetest Thing". He's so cute when he takes the glasses off and stares at the camera. It's like he's saying "How can you stay mad at this this baby blue-eyed boy?":cute: :flirt:

Last edited:
Hey Billie Midol.
You can find the Wild Irish Rose video on WinMX,Kazaa, or DC++.

You can find all videos at these places.

Billie Midol said:
I have never seen that one! Where can I get that?

Like I said, I just saw it in a link a long time back on this site. But you can also check out the sites that mayflower suggested (although I haven't found the "Wild Irish Rose" video on Kazaa when I'm looking for U2 videos, but...I dunno. I can check again. :)).

Leeloo, that's a U2 song, as far as I know-it's from the late 80s, too, I think. If you go to the lyrics section of the Interference site, and look in the "Rarities" section, and you click on that song, when the lyrics come up, you can also find notes on that song, too, as well as an mp3 you can hear.

Originally posted by Billie Midol
OMG!! I absolutely love the FLY!!!!:bono: That's when I really got the hots for Bono!!! He looked so good ,I loved his hair ! That video is great,I like his hairy chest,too!:flirt:

The Fly is the best alter ego Bono ever came up with, in my humble opinion. I thank him a million times over for that look. :combust:.

I also agree with you about the "Sweetest Thing" video...I could never stay mad at someone who does something as sweet as what he does. And like I've said, my favorite part is at the very end, when he puts his hat to his chest and mouths, "I'm sorry." That's just a big "Awwww..." moment for me.

You mentioned the "Staring At The Sun" video and how it's got nice shots of his eyes-I like the part in there where he does the little twirly thing with his fingers. I just find that really neat, for some reason. :).

And :yes: about the wink in the "R&H" movie as well-the whole part from when they're in the backstage room up to after that wink is a lovely, lovely bit for me. :drool:...

Originally posted by Bono's shades
If I could only pick one, I'd have to pick Desire. I'm looking at the picture from that video in Moonlit_Angel's sig as I type this - RAWR! I'm not sure it gets much better than that.

:p.

I wish I could remember the person who'd made that gif right now-but I thank them greatly for it (heh, apparently that video gets people even if they aren't huge U2 fans-my mom agrees that he looks good in that video :D).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

I also agree with you about the "Sweetest Thing" video...I could never stay mad at someone who does something as sweet as what he does. And like I've said, my favorite part is at the very end, when he puts his hat to is chest and mouths, "I'm sorry." That's just a big "Awwww..." moment for me.

You mentioned the "Staring At The Sun" video and how it's got nice shots of his eyes-I like the part in there where he does the little twirly thing with his fingers. I just find that really neat, for some reason. :).

And :yes: about the wink in the "R&

H" movie as well-the whole part from when they're in the backstage room up to after that wink is a lovely, lovely bit for me. :drool:...

I wish I could remember the person who'd made that gif right now-but I thank them greatly for it (heh, apparently that video gets people even if they aren't huge U2 fans-my mom agrees that he looks good in that video :D).

Angela

:wink:
I agree about that twirly thing in SATS and the gesture with the hat in ST!

That's one of the things that I love about Bono. He has all these little sexy gestures and mannerisms I find hard to resist! I love when he laughs ,he sometimes lowers his head a little and covers his face with his one hand like he's embarrassed. It's a very boyishly-cute quality he has...:cute:......and yet ,he can also be so overtly sexual.....especially when he's the Fly:tongue:

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

Angela

I have shown that to a couple of my friends who are not U2 fans and they love it too , Angela! It's one of the best avatars I have ever seen...he's mesmerizing with the hair flowing.....and his hairy chest showing... :drool:

Last edited:
Have any of you ever seen the video for "In The Name Of The Father" with Gavin Friday? It is kind of a dark scary video except for the parts where Bono is riding in a car and singing....black and white footage but man ,is he hot in that video!!:sexywink:

I haven't seen the "In The Name Of The Father" video yet.

Billie Midol said:
That's one of the things that I love about Bono. He has all these little sexy gestures and mannerisms I find hard to resist!

Yep. I also particularly love it in some of the videos when he goes off and does goofy little things like dance or something. I was watching the "I Will Follow" video today, and his attempts at dancing in that one are so funny, but adorable at the same time. He doesn't care if he looks odd when he's doing this stuff, he just goes right ahead and does it. I like that.

One of the pluses of this place-finding others who appreciate these things that I do.

I love when he laughs ,he sometimes lowers his head a little and covers his face with his one hand like he's embarrassed. It's a very boyishly-cute quality he has...:cute:......

:yes:. Aah, exactly, me too! His smile is so cute.

and yet ,he can also be so overtly sexual.....especially when he's the Fly:tongue:

Oh, yeah. He has that rare ability to balance being both innocent and boyish and devilish and sexy. Always a plus. :up:.

I have shown that to a couple of my friends who are not U2 fans and they love it too , Angela!

LOL, awesome. :).

It's one of the best avatars I have ever seen...he's mesmerizing with the hair flowing.....and his hairy chest showing...:drool:

Mmhm. As some of us girls have said before, that video isn't called "Desire" for nothing.

Man, the late 80s were good to him...(course, he's looked great in all the other ones, too).

Also, U2Kitten, as promised, here's that link to the "Spanish Eyes" video (and it's here for anyone else who wants to see it, too):

http://www.u2.com/exclusive/excl_detail15.html

You'll really like this one, I'm sure. ;).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
I haven't seen the "In The Name Of The Father" video yet.

Yep. I also particularly love it in some of the videos when he goes off and does goofy little things like dance or something. I was watching the "I Will Follow" video today, and his attempts at dancing in that one are so funny, but adorable at the same time. He doesn't care if he looks odd when he's doing this stuff, he just goes right ahead and does it. I like that.

One of the pluses of this place-finding others who appreciate these things that I do.

Absolutely!! It's great to be able to talk about Bono in detail with other fans. A lot of my friends do not always appreciate me going on and on about U2...LOL!
ITNOTF is a little dark but worth seeing if you get the chance

:yes:. Aah, exactly, me too! His smile is so cute.

Oh, yeah. He has that rare ability to balance being both innocent and boyish and devilish and sexy. Always a plus. :up:.

Also, U2Kitten, as promised, here's that link to the "Spanish Eyes" video (and it's here for anyone else who wants to see it, too):

http://www.u2.com/exclusive/excl_detail15.html

You'll really like this one, I'm sure. ;).

Angela [/B]
He's undeniably one of the most attractive men on the planet. His intelligence shows through those gorgeous blue eyes and that's what really gets me. He always looks like he's up to something. Like you said both devilish sexy and boyishly innocent ....: :kiss:

I like the Spanish Eyes video...especially the part with the basketball and the mike stand.... :lol: ...that's all I will say,I don't want to ruin it for U2 Kitten before she sees it...:wink:

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:
Absolutely!! It's great to be able to talk about Bono in detail with other fans. A lot of my friends do not always appreciate me going on and on about U2...LOL!

Same thing here. :).

It's particularly great for me when I find other people around my age who like him. I don't feel so out of place with my celebrity crush. :D.

ITNOTF is a little dark but worth seeing if you get the chance

Dark videos can be good to watch, too-some of them can be very involving.

I'd love to see it. Any places that I can check it out at?

He's undeniably one of the most attractive men on the planet. His intelligence shows through those gorgeous blue eyes and that's what really gets me. He always looks like he's up to something. Like you said both devilish sexy and boyishly innocent ....: :kiss:

Yep, yep, so true.

I love that mischevious little look he gets from time to time...it's a look where you know he could do something that might get him and those he's with into a little trouble (nothing really bad, though), but you couldn't get mad at him for whatever it is he does, 'cause he'd probably manage to make getting into trouble fun, and he would apologize later and everything. I'm not going to deny his father's claims that he was a bit of a handfull as a child-I can believe that very easily. :D.

I like the Spanish Eyes video...especially the part with the basketball and the mike stand.... :lol: ...that's all I will say,I don't want to ruin it for U2 Kitten before she sees it...:wink:

LOL, :yes:. The look he gets at that part is cute.

*Zips lips closed so that she also doesn't give anything else about that video away to those who haven't seen it yet*

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Same thing here. :).

It's particularly great for me when I find other people around my age who like him. I don't feel so out of place with my celebrity crush. :D.

If you don't mind me asking,how old are you? I am almost as old as Larry and thankfully ,like him, I don't look it. Age is a state of mind:wink: ...as Bono likes to say ,"It's no big deal..." :sexywink:

OMG! I can only imagine what Bono was like as a teenager....he still has that mischevious quality...

BTW...how do you separate parts of my post on your post when you respond to each part like that? I can't figure out how to do that...:huh:LOL! :scratch: :lol:

Billie Midol said:
Have any of you ever seen the video for "In The Name Of The Father" with Gavin Friday? It is kind of a dark scary video except for the parts where Bono is riding in a car and singing....black and white footage but man ,is he hot in that video!!:sexywink:

I just watched this again,he's not in a car but the camera is swirling around him. It has enough sexy close-ups of Bono to balance the dark parts of it...:wink:

Billie Midol said:
If you don't mind me asking,how old are you? I am almost as old as Larry and thankfully ,like him, I don't look it. Age is a state of mind:wink: ...as Bono likes to say ,"It's no big deal..." :sexywink:

I'm 19. :). And I agree about age. I personally have never considered late 30s, early 40s to be "old", myself, anyway.

OMG! I can only imagine what Bono was like as a teenager....he still has that mischevious quality...

Yep, he definitely hasn't lost that. Which, I'm sure, must still drive his family and friends crazy (either that, or they're totally used to it now and just merely go, "Oh, Bono" and shake their heads and chuckle when he does something mischevious). :D.

BTW...how do you separate parts of my post on your post when you respond to each part like that? I can't figure out how to do that...:huh:LOL! :scratch: :lol:

Basically, just quote each individual paragraph or group of paragraphs in the post. Like with this one, just put all three of my parts of this post in separate quote things. :).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

I'm 19. :). And I agree about age. I personally have never considered late 30s, early 40s to be "old", myself, anyway.

Well, for a gal your age to admire Bono shows what exquisite taste in men you have!

Yep, he definitely hasn't lost that. Which, I'm sure, must still drive his family and friends crazy (either that, or they're totally used to it now and just merely go, "Oh, Bono" and shake their heads and chuckle when he does something mischevious). :D.

They probably half-expect it from him. After all,he IS Bono! LOL!

Basically, just quote each individual paragraph or group of paragraphs in the post. Like with this one, just put all three of my parts of this post in separate quote things. :).

Angela

Your'e awesome.,Angela! Thank you!:up:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bono's Sexiest Videos

Sue DeNym said:

"Stay" almost the entire video! He looked so good in that outfit and with his hair pulled back; a timeless, classic look (all four of them looked really good in that video, except for those silly padded shoulders, but I'm digressing again). I especially liked how he coached the singer, and communicated with that other angel on the rooftop.

Stay is my #1 choice. When Bono is coaching the female singer - OMG!

*joins thread late*

:wave: Hi Billie!

:hmm: My absolute favorite would have to be Desire. Guh, that look! :drool:

Runners up:

One (bar version) - Anyone not convinced that Bono is a gorgeous man MUST see that video!

MW - when he's lying on the floor, thrusting.... I just die!

WOWY - Just classic JT Bono yumminess.

Does that wink on R&H count? :sexywink: That's the sexiest Bono moment in my book. :combust:

flaming june said:
*joins thread late*

:wave: Hi Billie!

:hmm: My absolute favorite would have to be Desire. Guh, that look! :drool:

Runners up:

One (bar version) - Anyone not
convinced that Bono is a gorgeous man MUST see that video!

MW - when he's lying on the floor, thrusting.... I just die!

WOWY - Just classic JT Bono yumminess.

Does that wink on R&H count? :sexywink: That's the sexiest Bono moment in my book. :combust:

Hi Flaming June!!!
Good to see you!!!:wave:

Great choices on the Bono videos. Yes, that wink on R&H sure does count!!!!

"Mysterious Ways" is one of my favorite U2 songs of all time. It's such a sexy song and the thrusting Bono in the video is beyond steamy (and dreamy)..:drool:

But the one that gets me every time is when he's singing "Angel Of Harlem" on Live In Sydney-ZooTV...watch that one part in slow motion...huminahuminahumina.....:love: :love:

Last edited:
Seabird said:
Don't forget Streets! :drool: I love his gestures and movements too, especially in the UF to JT eras. That was part of his his sex appeal!

Absolutely!!! I agree 100%!!

A personal favorite of mine is the way he would dance around in those boots he wore during the JT era! He looked so sexy when he'd stand on his toes or stomp his feet while he was singing! Something about the way he looks in those boots........ :sexywink:...drives me wild.... :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom