Bono's "One" T-Shirt - get your own!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evieangelique

War Child
Evidently I have far too much spare time on my hands. :reject: But damn, I really freaking wanted this shirt:

6sqc75.jpg
6sqc8h.jpg

Problem is, it doesn't look like these are shirts that are going to be sold by the One Campaign (and the logo looks a little like the DATA one, so I get the feeling that this may have been a customised shirt for Bono.)

So, I did it myself.

Click for Hi-Res!

I made the base picture fairly large so that you can resize at will. I prefer the black, but the white's easier because 1) you can't get iron-ons with white ink and 2) if you want to get it screenprinted, it's a hell of a lot cheaper to do it onto a white shirt. That being said, I also did a version that can go on a black shirt (similar to what Bono's got going on there).

If you want a shirt with this on it, feel free to take the images and use them to make your own. I don't have the resources to make batches of shirts, so if someone wants to organise that, go right ahead. Heh.

Please don't spread round the base images that I've provided - it took me way too long to do this shit. Please link back to this post instead. Also, no hotlinking, as I depend on Queen Bee's wonderful generosity for the hosting. Thank you.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! Those are great. Saw them at LiveJournal too. I think I'm going to have to make myself a t-shirt now. :D

Awesome! :hyper:

Really stupid question, where do you go to either a) make this into an iron on transfer or b)get it screenprinted. I have NO clue bout this stuff. :confused:

If you're feeling creative maybe you could figure out the design from Bono's SYCMIOYO hoodie....I'm dying for that. :drool:

Nice job evieangelique! I wish I had been reading this earlier!

I have the same question as starsgoblue - where does one get a shirt like this screenprinted in a hurry. My friends and I are walking as The ONE team at AIDSWalk San Francisco this weekend. I was going to order shirts from the ONE campaign but the shipping costs were astronomical! I can make the correct size print/transfer in Photoshop then what? Does Kinkos do this kind of thing - doesn't look like it according to their website. Can you tell that I'm kinda desperate? Thanks!

all you need to do is get some heat press paper

you stick it in your printer, print out the image onto this paper, and then iron it onto a blank shirt shirt and voila, you have your own t-shirt

http://www.bestblanks.com/transferpapers.html

you should be able to get that kind of paper at your local walmart

starsgoblue said:
Awesome! :hyper:

Really stupid question, where do you go to either a) make this into an iron on transfer or b)get it screenprinted. I have NO clue bout this stuff. :confused:

What Chizip said. :D

If you're feeling creative maybe you could figure out the design from Bono's SYCMIOYO hoodie....I'm dying for that. :drool:

That's actually an awesome idea. I'll see what I can do.

evieangelique said:
Evidently I have far too much spare time on my hands. :reject: But damn, I really freaking wanted this shirt:

6sqc75.jpg
6sqc8h.jpg

Problem is, it doesn't look like these are shirts that are going to be sold by the One Campaign (and the logo looks a little like the DATA one, so I get the feeling that this may have been a customised shirt for Bono.)

So, I did it myself.

Click for Hi-Res!

I made the base picture fairly large so that you can resize at will. I prefer the black, but the white's easier because 1) you can't get iron-ons with white ink and 2) if you want to get it screenprinted, it's a hell of a lot cheaper to do it onto a white shirt. That being said, I also did a version that can go on a black shirt (similar to what Bono's got going on there).

If you want a shirt with this on it, feel free to take the images and use them to make your own. I don't have the resources to make batches of shirts, so if someone wants to organise that, go right ahead. Heh.

Please don't spread round the base images that I've provided - it took me way too long to do this shit. Please link back to this post instead. Also, no hotlinking, as I depend on Queen Bee's wonderful generosity for the hosting. Thank you.

AWESOME work, thanks! My friends and I highly recommend a shirt company that has the BEST customer support, they are quick, they do great work, and offer fairly decent prices.....www.zazzle.com

That is how I got my own 2XL Coexist t-shirt! Try them, I am sure you won't be disappointed! Won't the band be surprised to look out into their audiences and see so many of these shirts! :up:

evieangelique said:

6sqc75.jpg
6sqc8h.jpg

So, I did it myself.

Click for Hi-Res!

This is great, thanks for sharing. Now my turn.....found a great website, www.zazzle.com where you can send them anything to puton a shirt, front or back...choose your size, style, color and leave the rest to them once you email them what you want on the shirt. Reasonably priced, and VERY quick excellent service.

Good luck!

That's awesome!! I'll be printing that come next paycheck!!!

:bow:

If you get bored again, I'd simply LOVE the DATA logo for a red shirt :D

starsgoblue said:

*taps foot impatiently*

Well?! :hyper:

:wink:

Hee! I've been trying to do the wing design and it's so freaking hard. I uh, kind of gave up for a little to work on the Listen With Caution shirt. :shifty: But I'll try again soon. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom