Bono's B-Day 2008: win a CD-single or 7' of Saints!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regina O'Numb

War Child
BONO'S BIRTHDAY CARD 2008 - WRITE YOUR MESSAGE AND WIN A DRAW OF A CD-SINGLE OR A 7' THE SAINTS ARE COMING TO BENEFIT MUSIC RISING

bonomarch2008berlin.jpg

TO WRITE THE MESSAGES: Hello U2´s fans, I would like to invite all of you to write a message to Bono, celebratimg his 48th birthday. You must click on "comments" immediately below the photo; will open a box, and you´ll write your name (Nome), your e-mail (E-mail), your URL (Site/Blog) if you have one; after, type your message (please, if you wish your URL be shown, type your link into the message) and click on "ENVIAR COMENTARIO"; this box will close and will open another box, and all you need to do... type the letters which will appear and click on "ENVIAR". I´ll copy the messages and I´ll past it on the post. This card will be sent to Cecilia Coffey-U2 World Service. This card will be sent, too, to Principal Management, in Dublin, by P.O.

WIN A 'THE SAINTS ARE COMING' CD-SINGLE OR 7'! These messages are part of a campaign to increase the donations to Music Rising, the cause which Edge and all the staff at Music Rising have developed to put instruments back into hands of Katrina and Rita´s victims in New Orleans and region. This actual phase is to give back instruments to the schools and churches in the Gulf area, New Orleans and area.

From my side, my contribution to this campaign is to make my own donation and a draw of a CD-single or 7' of 'The Saints Are Coming' to the fans who post a message to Bono for his 48th Birthday (and let the e-mail into the message). The CD-single or 7' will be sponsored by myself. The draw will be filmed and available on youtube (I´ll film it). This draw will happen on May 11, 2008 and will retain the names of the fans who posted their message until May 10, 2008, and add the e-mail into the comments.

WRITE YOUR MESSAGE TO BONO, ADD YOUR E-MAIL AND MAKE PART OF THE DRAW:
http://u2scards.zip.net/

Visit and Support Music Rising:
http://www.musicrising.org/

any doubt, question, protest, critics, please, contact me: reginaonumb@globo.com.br

:hug: thank you so much !

Thanks Reg for giving us an opportunity to express our sincere wishes for Bono on his very special day!

Wishing you and yours all the best always, my friend. :wink:

LIVING POSITIVELY, debbie :wave:

Jamila said:
Thanks Reg for giving us an opportunity to express our sincere wishes for Bono on his very special day!

Wishing you and yours all the best always, my friend. :wink:

LIVING POSITIVELY, debbie :wave:

and yesterday, your present to me completed 3 years .... for ever I'll be in doubt with you ... :wave:

Really, it's cool you're doing this! After being a fan for several years I finally sent the guy a message. I didn't wanna heap him with praise like most people do. I was just honest like I'm talking to a buddy. Hopefully he'll read it. :wink:

Zootlesque said:
Really, it's cool you're doing this! After being a fan for several years I finally sent the guy a message. I didn't wanna heap him with praise like most people do. I was just honest like I'm talking to a buddy. Hopefully he'll read it. :wink:

:uhoh:

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom