Bono's address...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why is that shocking? People here have been to his house and posted pictures so they obviously know his address. I don't think Bonofever's going to try and scale the wall or anything!

Originally posted by LuvLady:
I don't think Bonofever's going to try and scale the wall or anything!
lol! *drops grappling hook and night vision goggles* er...no...of course...no one would...do that...
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Heaven on earth -- we need it now" -U2-

"Peace does not mean getting your way.
Your ugliness could be my beauty,
your ugliness could be me."

Originally posted by LuvLady:
Why is that shocking?

I wouldn't post my own address here, let alone his if I knew it, for thousands of complete strangers to have it. We have no idea what his/her intentions are. Why would anyone want it...if you have mail for him, send it to Principal Managment. That is the only address you need for anything in the normal course of fandom.

Just going to get this straight... I'd NEVER go to someone's house even if it was Bono - have no probs with the fans who do but it's not my thing - besides the fact it's intrusive the last thing I'd want to do is to piss him off!

I do actually know where he lives - but wanted a postal address - and the PM one will do nicely - thanx!

So apologies to all who thought I was going to take up stalking
smile.gif

Originally posted by NicaMom:
Originally posted by WildHonee:
lol! *drops grappling hook and night vision goggles* er...no...of course...no one would...do that...
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
WildHonee, is that The Edge's beanie you're wearing?
biggrin.gif

no! that's my Bonoesque camo hat. Not that...I was...trying to...blend in with...

shoot. I think my bedazzled jeans gave me away.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Heaven on earth -- we need it now" -U2-

"Peace does not mean getting your way.
Your ugliness could be my beauty,
your ugliness could be me."

My address is -
3/98 Moulden Avenue
Yokine Western Australia
Australia 6060

It's in the phone book too. I think.
Anyway I don't think Bono actually minds people coming to see his house and taking a photo or writing a message on the gate, as long as they don't hang around. I don't think we have any weirdo stalker people here anyway....do we?!
wink.gif

Having said that I wouldn't be going to Larry's house if I were anyone. He'd be likely to charge out with a drum kit ready to hurl!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by amybatt:
I wouldn't post my own address here, let alone his if I knew it, for thousands of complete strangers to have it. We have no idea what his/her intentions are. Why would anyone want it...if you have mail for him, send it to Principal Managment. That is the only address you need for anything in the normal course of fandom.

A DRAMA QUEEN in our midst...

Late..
D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

I think it?s Vico Road, but I can?t remember the street number. But this?ll do. Vico Road, Killiney, Co.Dublin, Ireland

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
I think it?s Vico Road, but I can?t remember the street number. But this?ll do. Vico Road, Killiney, Co.Dublin, Ireland

I think Rono's right. Just address it to "Bono in Dublin, Ireland" It'll get to him.

There's an old story here at Michigan State. Back in the 70's, it goes, a letter was addressed to "The Idiot in East Lansing." It found its intended target, football coach Duffy Dougherty. Truth or fiction? Probably fiction...but that's not as fun.
smile.gif

Originally posted by AM:

Lol! Thats exactly how much info I had in the first place
smile.gif
Thanx anyway!

But think I'll take your advice... there can't be too many Bonos living on Vico Road!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom