Bono's A Character on The New South Park Episode!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono doesn't hold the record for the world's biggest crap; he is the biggest crap.

Easy, Bono, that hurts the biddy.

If any of you get upset about this, you're an idiot.

corianderstem said:

You sure you're on the right site, buddy?

:wink:
yeah Bono's the man. I was just repeating what south park said. i thought it was pretty funny.

A friend texted me and said "Bono is on the new south park!" then texted me 20 minutes later and said "but don't watch it!" which only makes me want to see it more. I'm sure it'll be up for download in like 5 minutes. Is he parodied, or is it like the Simpsons where he actually does a voice?

DPR said:
yeah Bono's the man. I was just repeating what south park said.

:lol: Ha ha, gotcha. It hasn't aired here on the West Coast yet. Sorry for thinking you were trolling.

What was that? :huh: Bono was born a turd? JNursing off the old man? The giant turd rising up into the air? A shitting contest? That was weird.

Varitek said:
A friend texted me and said "Bono is on the new south park!" then texted me 20 minutes later and said "but don't watch it!" which only makes me want to see it more. I'm sure it'll be up for download in like 5 minutes. Is he parodied, or is it like the Simpsons where he actually does a voice?

ok here's a brief synopsis that i put together myself. read it and decide for yourself the answer to your question.

randy marsh takes a gigantic dump which he believes is the biggest dump of all time. he takes it to the fecal standards and measures, and they declare it the biggest dump ever, mesaured in curic's, which get it's name from katie curic.

anyhoo, they then tell the previous record holder, who turns out to be bono. bono gets upset at not being the record holder and submits a dump larger than randy's, thus becoming the record holder once again, shouting yea yea yea yea yea at african children.

stan marsh doesn't believe bono's story, so he discoveres that bono never actually took the crap, he is a piece of crap.

randy wins after all and is awarded south park's emmy award.

the end.

pretty much that episode was south park's way of saying... wow, they gave an emmy to a show that makes poop jokes. awesome :hi5:

U2DMfan said:
Well it had been what, 11 years? And they hadn't taken on Bono yet, it was bound to happen.

Hilarious. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

I went to look up the ep number and I couldn't believe it has been 11 years. And yeah, bound to happen.

phillyfan26 said:
Someone let me know when it becomes available online.

It's on mininova.org if you torrent. I've got 40 min. to go on mine. I'll try to meg aup load it or something.

Back
Top Bottom