Bononian Chant / B's poetry book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonofnattic

The Fly
Is everyone gonna sing 40 after the last show??

Anyway, my real question is: Is Bono going to publish, or has he published, a book of his poetry or unpublished lyrics? If not, will he ever publish a book of any sort? (cuz I'd love to read a book of his thoughts)

Haven't heard of anything coming out that's poetry or lyrics (too bad he lost a lot when his laptop was stolen). Great idea, I agree! There is a book called In His Words that has a lot of Bono quotations from through the years.

Originally posted by DebbieSG:
There is a book called In His Words that has a lot of Bono quotations from through the years.

Where can i find this book, and who published it?
I remember a somewhat friend of mine telling me that he has read Bono's poetry and that it was great, published under Paul Hewson. But I have no idea what he's talking about... someone please clarify.

There's also a book called A String of Pearls that has his photography from Nicaragua. I've never found it tho...

In His Words is out of print but occasionally pops up on ebay.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

No I dont think theres a book of poetry out there.I have searched endlessly for U2 books and a book of his poetry would be the first thing Id want. Im pretty sure it doesnt exist.
The 'In his own words' book is just a heap of Bono quotes. Its an unofficial type thing.

There IS a book out called "Bono - In His Own Words" but I don't know who published it...I think it's out over in the UK...you can prolly get it off Amazon.
wink.gif

disco

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom