Bonofied-U2 Charity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so here yah go:

Some people got snubbed and they've a right to complain, but some people are taking it too far -- those people aren't fans, they've an agenda.

Yah, I have an agenda and Its to not walk away from reality and get over it, cause it took my time and made me angry; so, I will get over it, but unlike U2, a lot of old fans are pissed because they feel betrayed by corporate greed. I see in U2 the same arogance that you see in a CEO of a donut shop (KKD, aka Krispy K) that tells shareholders all is well, and dony worry, we understand your concerns, relax, we get paid to do this right, get over it, it aint my problem, but thanks once again for yur hear earned cash. @ what point do these people become ghosts?

pissed_@_u2 said:
Another thing,

Did not know about the proceedure of moving the original thread to another board; is that normal here? I felt so comfortable where i was, and now, tossed in amongst the wolves and crying babes; maybe Ill float down river and never be heard from again................please save me Bono, let your charity reach out to me before I drift away!

Yes, moving threads is quite normal here since quite a few people dont know how to read forum descriptions. This thread does not belong in "Introduce yourself in the Babyface Cafe". And frankly, I almost closed it so just be happy its still open :wink:

pissed_@_u2 said:
Yah,

1. We all need perspective and for the sake of infotainment, Ill pay a visit to your shrine.

Clearly you didn't bother to read what was posted there. Otherwise you would know that there are way more important things than your daughter not getting good seats. Do you not know why that original concert date was cancelled, or are you just being a heartless anus?

asshole?

Welcome and thank you for the intro, maybe you need a depends or a baby blanket for your U2 mania? I started this bit off by being straight, what reason do you have for being out of control?

Am I being heartless, this is show business baby! I have heard a few things about health complications, but I also heard that it was all downplayed, and then they moved ahead with The Plan; Im not critical of any behind the scenes issues, but Principal Mang must have been connected to pre-sale ticket allocations, thus my bitch is why they OVERSOLD memberships in the first place.............dont get off track about health issues here, if there were problems, U2 could have simply waited and the fans would have also waited; U2.com did not wait, they pushed and agenda to sell memberships and created chaos!

Sicy,
Many thanks for keeping me alive in this world that you control, I just dropped in to bitch and complain, and if your honest about the whole thing, fans were put in awkward positions and some people need to vent, so once again, thank you for not shutting down my bitching!

In reality, you have two components here:

A. Ticketmaster

B. U2.com

As much as I hate Ticketmaster, they sell tickets and perform a simple distribution service; they just sell tickets.

On the other hand, U2.com pumped out PR about priority tickets and placed themselves in a unique position to become a premium ticket distributor that would connect paying members to priority fan tickets, but that right would cost $40.

The bottomline problem, is that U2.com should have not been allowed to scew up distribution of a limited amount of tickets and then prey upon lots of fans that were willing to join the little club; why did U2 get involved with premium priced ticket sales? That is what blows me away! It looks greedy and the apology was not associated with any real change in distribution, it looked like U2 took the money and ran away, and that is pathetic! Next time, let Ticketmaster do what they do and keep your hands out of the till...........please!

pissed_@_u2 said:
In reality, you have two components here:

A. Ticketmaster

B. U2.com

As much as I hate Ticketmaster, they sell tickets and perform a simple distribution service; they just sell tickets.

On the other hand, U2.com pumped out PR about priority tickets and placed themselves in a unique position to become a premium ticket distributor that would connect paying members to priority fan tickets, but that right would cost $40.

The bottomline problem, is that U2.com should have not been allowed to scew up distribution of a limited amount of tickets and then prey upon lots of fans that were willing to join the little club; why did U2 get involved with premium priced ticket sales? That is what blows me away! It looks greedy and the apology was not associated with any real change in distribution, it looked like U2 took the money and ran away, and that is pathetic! Next time, let Ticketmaster do what they do and keep your hands out of the till...........please!

Mmmmm...you are seriously a moron. :down:

Saturday morning I bought a gallon of 2% milk. I got home, poured it in my coffee, and it curdled. It was bad. I brought it back to the store and asked for my money back. The manager gave me my money back, said sorry. Then I went home and took a shit.

OMG...let it go...this is ridiculous..Larry apologised twice now ...what more do you want blood?...geeze get over yourself so you didn't get tickets boo hoo...
If you don't like U2 anymore because of that fine...but don't sign up to a message board just so you can whine and complain.

pissed_@_u2 said:
From your other thread that has already been closed (as this one probably will be soon) - I got a refund, but the greed still leaves a very bad taste; cant get over the greed and the bogus ploy for an extra $40......why not an extra $2000?
So you got your money refunded, so you ended up spending nothing, so it cost you NOTHING, but you're still bitching about how U2 owes you something?

A little girl was seriously ill but the band still decided to go ahead with the tour plans because they didn't want to let their fans down and a self-absorbed asshole like you rants about it. As Larry said, I've got two words for you...

Last edited:
Tuesday I bought a pack of regular Marlboro Lights after work. When I got to my car, I realised they were menthol flavored. I brought them back inside the store and asked for my money back. The manager gave me my $, and said sorry. I went home and took a piss.

MrBrau1 said:
Tuesday I bought a pack of regular Marlboro Lights after work. When I got to my car, I realised they were menthol flavored. I brought them back inside the store and asked for my money back. The manager gave me my $, and said sorry. I went home and took a piss.

:lmao:

MrBrau1 said:
Saturday morning I bought a gallon of 2% milk. I got home, poured it in my coffee, and it curdled. It was bad. I brought it back to the store and asked for my money back. The manager gave me my money back, said sorry. Then I went home and took a shit.

You mean your head didn't explode with rage? What the hell's wrong with you?

Last Wednesday I bought a new flat screen TV for $2000. When I got it home I noticed a crack in the screen. I brought it back to the store and asked for my $ back. The manager gave me my $ back and said sorry. Then i proceeded to strip naked, jump around like a monkey, defecate on the floor and throw it at him while screaming "greedy, greedy, greedy."

Last Friday I bought a new pair of jeans. When I got home I noticed a tear in them. I took them back to the store and asked for my money back. The clerk gave me my money back, and said sorry. I grapped her by the back of the head, slammed it into the counter, took my pocketknife, skinned her alive, and ate her flesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom