Bono writing for the Spice Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just read that the spice girls reunion concert sold out in 38 seconds, and that they had to add a couple more shows.

/random

Well, lyrically he's been writing down to that level recently anyway. Hopefully he can get all the "heart" and "kneel"/"knees" out of his system so they don't show up all over the next U2 album.

This is...disturbing news.:huh:

Although, I do want to see them on the reunion tour. One of the girls from work is going to see them in Vegas. I might join her.:hmm: :reject:

shootme.gif

This is disappointing.

I don't mean the supposed Spice Girls collaboration. I mean the lack of serious fan outrage in here. What's the use of having popcorn if there's nothing amusing to observe? :grumpy:

Maybe Bono will write them a song about Africa. "Through GIRL POWER, we can cure malaria!!!!"

corianderstem said:
This is disappointing.

I don't mean the supposed Spice Girls collaboration. I mean the lack of serious fan outrage in here. What's the use of having popcorn if there's nothing amusing to observe? :grumpy:

Maybe Bono will write them a song about Africa. "Through GIRL POWER, we can cure malaria!!!!"

This is what I'm talking about, people.

Let the mudslinging begin. :mad:

The Sad Punk said:
One would when it's also reported in other sources.

Isn't Mirror a UK tabloid ?

I think this is a publicity stunt, something to throw in the public to get the Spice Girls in the press again.

Back
Top Bottom