bono with handicapped fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greenslimer

The Fly
hey,

i dont want to make this into a touchy subject or anything, but
ive got a question. in personal situations, other than during
concerts... from what anyone knows of, like in dublin or whatever or
after a show... when it comes to handicapped fans.. how is he usually
to them? ive heard hes very nice, as with anyone, but am curious as to
in more personal situations.

i hope this doesnt set off the wrong message, just i am handicapped
physically and am a bit self-conscious about it... and since im
planning on meeting the band on this tour.

and if you'd like, you can email me personally instead of on here.

greenslimethings@aol.com

What kind of personal situations? :eyebrow:

And why would Bono act any different towards handicapped fans?

Sicy said:
What kind of personal situations? :eyebrow:

And why would Bono act any different towards handicapped fans?

like if he met them at a bar or a party, a store, etc... or somewhere where he wasn't "at work" per se... as he would be at a concert... and a fan came up and introduced themselves to him, as a fan, or if he were with another group of people.

I can't imagine he would treat you any differently than he would another human being. Why are you worried?

I would assume that you, like most handicapped people, would not want to be treated any differently than a non-handicapped person, right? Other than things like accessability I mean.

From what I've heard, he is polite and friendly to most fans in out in public and I would imagine he wouldn't treat a handicapped fan any differently.

Last edited:
I wouldn't stress so much. Im sure he would be just as sweet to you as he is to anyone else.

There are some threads around here by Agent Missa, who appears to be a person with a disabililty. She met Bono and The Edge and had a ball. I could feel her smiling from here - the same way I do from any OMG!!!1 i mEt bOnO!!!1 :combust: thread.

He seems like a sweetheart. I wouldn't sweat it. And thank you for being honest I have been wondering what all your threads were leading to, what the underlining reason for your line of questioning was. Now I know. Thanks for the clarification :up:

Back
Top Bottom