Bono was at my house last night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

80sU2isBest

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
At least, that's what I dreamed.

Have you ever had a dream that went from being one of the best to one of the absolute worst?

I dreamed that Bono was over at my place, and he told me he never gets a chance to listen to their studio recordings because he's on the road so much. So I play him some songs. Then I get a piece of paper and he gives me his email address, and I'm thinking "I'm not going to give this email out to the interferencers, but how are they going to believe me without it?" As I'm writing, I wake up (or at least I thought I did), and I'm standing in the middle of someone's yard, dressed in regular clothes, not my PJs. My niece is there, and she says I must have sleepwalked, because the family has been looking for me all night. I am holding a piece of paper, but the email address fades out, like disappearing ink or something. I was so bummed it was just a dream. Then, we walk across a busy street (how did I get across that safely while sleeping?) and to my house. When I get inside, my out of town family is all there, and my brother tells me my mom had a heart attack. I yell "my God - nooooo!!" and wake up for real. While I was sad the first part of my dream wasn't real, I was extremely greatful to God that the second part wasn't real.

Well, apparently, if you dream someone dies, or dream that they almost die---as long as you tell someone before 12:00 noon, then they'll live longer (old wives tale).

The first part is cool...can't imagine what everyone would have said if you really came in here w/ Bono's e-mail. That first part of the dream must hav been awesome! Bono in your house??

------------------
*Never is a promise and you can't afford to lie...*

If Bono came to my house, I would want to take him out somewhere and show him off to everyone and make them think I was cool enough to have Bono as a friend. He could help me pick up chicks too. Maybe I should post my address for him...

Originally posted by z edge:
If Bono came to my house, I would want to take him out somewhere and show him off to everyone and make them think I was cool enough to have Bono as a friend. He could help me pick up chicks too. Maybe I should post my address for him...

I think Bono would know when he's being used.
biggrin.gif

Cool dream though, the first part that is.

[This message has been edited by PrincessBadgirl (edited 02-05-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom