Bono w/gospel singers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
I've come across a recording of Bono singing I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For with a gospel choir. Does anyone know when or where this might be from? Bono rocks out, I don't think I've heard him sing like this before actually...good stuff. :up:

They performed it with the choir more then once, didn't they? Maybe it was a boot from another show. :shrug:

I was in Super Valu in Ireland a couple weeks ago and when I walked in I caught the end of 'One' being sung by what I think was a gospel choir.

Anyone know where that came from? I dont *think* I've heard it before, but..agh, I don't know.

on the dvd they performed it with the choir in a church or something, but a friend has sent me a version which has them performing it live with the choir-- not sure where that one is from

There is also a snippet of live concert footage c gospel singers/Danial Lanois on the Classic Albums - The Joshua Tree DVD
Great addition to your collection and the added bonus of Adam looking damn cool whenever interviewed

nurse chrissi said:
There is also a snippet of live concert footage c gospel singers/Danial Lanois on the Classic Albums - The Joshua Tree DVD
Great addition to your collection and the added bonus of Adam looking damn cool whenever interviewed

I just wond that DVD off of Ebay....looking forward to seeing it!

Back
Top Bottom